British Speedway Forum
penchev

Premier League Pairs Somerset 03/07/15

Having travelled up and down the country since getting involved with the Witches, they are indeed a passionate bunch who like to celebrate a Witches victory on the road.

I have no doubt that that wouldn't have gone down well with the very bitter Somerset supporter who for some bizarre and deluded reason, thinks his team were robbed!!

Oh I am, no danger.

So your saying i would swear on my nans grave. How dare you, just how dare you. Would you be willing to come and say that to my face?? I'm furious with that statement you lowlife. WHY WOULD I SWEAR ON MY NANS GRAVE If I WAS LYING. I very rarely lose my nerve but that is an atrocious thing to say.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

Ipswich were the top scoring team throughout the whole of the compitition so rightful winners. Glad they won the final.

Best team on the night from start to finish.

Well done King & Tungate 👍🏻

• Like 3

So we finally get to win something after years in the doldrums, and some Burk has to try and spoil it by crying foul play!

Nice.

Edited by Bloomy
  • Like 1

I am not going to read all the other posts.

1. Bad way fo a final to finish it made it a none event (The final)

2. Brady crashed by himself and ref was correct.

3. Josh did not seem to have the power all night.

4. IPSWICH WERE BY FAR THE BEST TEAM ON THE NIGHT.

Thanks to all the riders for a great meeting. Also to the great crowd for making it an atmosphere to remember.

Edited by Sherborne Green
  • Like 4

i had a cousin who joined the police force. they were doing a march past for us. about 30 cadets.... on the way past our vantage point. some member of another family said. look ken ,they are ALL out of step ! !.. except our George. .. 29 out of step and 1 that wasn't....... who do you think was out of step ?

• Like 3

Still waiting for my apology?

Brum, chill mate. This is a forum and people have different opinions. Furthermore, things can be lost in translation. Other posters can see you are taking the bait and are just piling in to wind you up. I admire your passion.

Well done to the witches they looked solid all night. A big shame that the final was spoiled again for the second year running and robbed the fans of a thrilling climax. Perhaps the bspa can look into approving just for the pairs a 15 metre handicap for tapes and rider error on the first bend for both semis and the final so that the fans still get some sort of race. Lasse Bierre still scored after coming from the back after his 15 metre handicap.

Brum, chill mate. This is a forum and people have different opinions. Furthermore, things can be lost in translation. Other posters can see you are taking the bait and are just piling in to wind you up. I admire your passion.

Thanks! but Cardinal has really upset me a lot. He is saying I am lying on my nans grave. That is a cruel thing to say and he ows me a big apology and I want it. I was nearly in tears earlier over it. Making me seem like i would disrespect my family. There is no way I would do that and I am really upset and angry. I am generally a nice person but no one insults my family or friends and he is basically insulting my family.

Edited by Brummie Rebel

Thought I had finished on this thread but looking at Ian's photos has just reminded me to say a big thanks to Ez and his team for preparing an excellent racing surface. It provided some great racing and held up all evening despite the difficult prep conditions. Good one.

• Like 1

Thought I had finished on this thread but looking at Ian's photos has just reminded me to say a big thanks to Ez and his team for preparing an excellent racing surface. It provided some great racing and held up all evening despite the difficult prep conditions. Good one.

Well said Willowman Ez knows the OTA inside out. top track curator

First off well done Somerset speedway for an excellent nights entertainment again

Secondly well done to all the PL fans who put us EL fans to shame. Great atmosphere

Thirdly well done Ipswich on the win. Thoroughly deserved

Fourthly Kurt was rightfully excluded. Lost control on his own tried to stay on and fell on his own.

And finally I was stood next to some Ipswich fans. Very nice people and I was in car park exit a long time afterwards and I saw no gloating or shouting or anything.

So yes brummie rebel I am calling you a liar.

It's funny how u only post on a Cardiff weekend. Why's that

• Like 3

First off well done Somerset speedway for an excellent nights entertainment again

Secondly well done to all the PL fans who put us EL fans to shame. Great atmosphere

Thirdly well done Ipswich on the win. Thoroughly deserved

Fourthly Kurt was rightfully excluded. Lost control on his own tried to stay on and fell on his own.

And finally I was stood next to some Ipswich fans. Very nice people and I was in car park exit a long time afterwards and I saw no gloating or shouting or anything.

So yes brummie rebel I am calling you a liar.

It's funny how u only post on a Cardiff weekend. Why's that

As say again "on my nans grave" i am not lying. I haven't long put her to rest. So don't you even dare say I am lying. Why would I even lie??? I even shook hands with witches fans yesterday as i kniw they are not all like it. It happened now aplogise please and this will done i will never post on this forum again with people who insult me and and my family. Apologise.