British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummiestormer

Birmingham V Kent 15/7/15

I think it was Shanes who was riding a demon line in heat 15, bombing out into the dirt at a pace that would have you in the fence at any other track and picking up a hell of a lot of speed down the straight and Zach had to work extremely hard to keep him behind, a real gutsy racer, who I woulden't be upset to have as a guest.

Shanes riding style reminded me of Jan O'Pedersen of Cradley fame. Hugged down behind the bars etc. Great to watch in ht 15.

• Like 1

Shanes riding style reminded me of Jan O'Pedersen of Cradley fame. Hugged down behind the bars etc. Great to watch in ht 15.

when he wins a race at Kent he has been known to stop in front of the main stand literally park up, and start revving his engine whilst cupping his hand to his ear :lol: , my kids love it

Great entertainer and obviously not unique, but different, riding style, the brightest spark of Kent's season and has been worth the entrance fee alone on occasions. and a Kent asset to boost,

• Like 3

Bacon is a better rider than baseby. he was there,excitement & entertainment, are not words i would use about the whole evening as there more passes seen in the bar.

A bit like the Cradley match against Stoke where there were even less--- smart Alec as usual cc

Edited by Brummiestormer

not quite sure how you worked that out ?

Brilliant at Friday at Lakeside, even rode the inside when he needed too. Announced you were watching him last night & had 2 falls in the first 2!

Bang on form in the last 3 tho, so I may be wrong ;)

Enjoy your visit back in the UK