British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Swindon V Coventry Select Thur 4th Sep

Seems a shame to being going with Jorgensen and R/R when we could have had (assuming they're available) Nicholls and Kurtz.

Weather ok for this so we should have a better track than the one at Coventry after the rain.

Robins will win this one and am looking forward to see Max Fricke and the return of Peter and Lewis.

Id guess Nicholls didn't want the guest booking then? Not too bad it couldve been worse, Fricke didn't let us down yesterday and Jorgensen is a rider on the up. Hans and Bomber will have to step up to the plate to gives us any hope of a point though

Should be an easy win for the Robins unless our heat leaders can hit double figures

Need Hans to up his game, he should know the quickest way around by now!

Seems a shame to being going with Jorgensen and R/R when we could have had (assuming they're available) Nicholls and Kurtz.

Is Nicholls average on the BSPA site correct? Or is there a typo?

I know he's had a bit of a dip mid-season, but generally seems to have been scoring well. 5.96 doesn't sound right.

Is Nicholls average on the BSPA site correct? Or is there a typo?

I know he's had a bit of a dip mid-season, but generally seems to have been scoring well. 5.96 doesn't sound right.

His average for the first half the year was 6.90, so take away a couple of the high scoring meeting at the start of the season and it's not impossible. I'd certainly expect it to be lower than Kylmakorpis

To answer my own question, I've just done a rough check and I got 6.00, so 5.96 does seem about right. I'm amazed he's that low.

The last ever Thursday night meeting at The Abbey tonight and possibly ever if the mythical new stadium doesn't arrive.

Should be a straightforward home win given Coventry's absentees.

Bees are without riders so would expect nothing from this meeting tonight.

Should be a Robins win against a patched up side

Was going..!!! Just seen our team...!!! Not going now...!!! It'll be a bloodbath. Swindon by 20+..

What's the weather like please as I don't want a wasted journey

will be a wasted journey anyway I would of thought.

Was going..!!! Just seen our team...!!! Not going now...!!! It'll be a bloodbath. Swindon by 20+..

Strange as i would say we are no weaker than the side that got a point in the A fixture !!

Fricke scored around 10 in the play off semi last year for us riding at 3 so is capable. If he can produce that we will have a chance of a point.