British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Swindon V Coventry Select Thur 4th Sep

Swindon will be at full strength for this meeting.

Coventry will be depleted with both heatleaders Kylmakorpi & King missing as well as Howarth.

Guest options could include Nicholls, Fricke, Lawson, Kennett, Bjerre, Lindgren, Barker, Thorssell.

Swindon will be at full strength for this meeting.

Coventry will be depleted with both heatleaders Kylmakorpi & King missing as well as Howarth.

Guest options could include Nicholls, Fricke, Lawson, Kennett, Bjerre, Lindgren, Barker, Thorssell.

seen both of these have more shockers than good ones to be fair so Coventry can potentially be stronger.

Howarth will want to stick his fingers up on Thursday but feel he might struggle.

seen both of these have more shockers than good ones to be fair so Coventry can potentially be stronger.

Howarth will want to stick his fingers up on Thursday but feel he might struggle.

Howarth will struggle to stick his fingers up from Redcar ;)

Kylmakorpi has also had some great meetings which is how he went from 5+ to a 7 average as a heat leader.

Howarth is missing for this meeting

Kylmakorpi has also had some great meetings which is how he went from 5+ to a 7 average as a heat leader.

Howarth is missing for this meeting

You must be confusing this rider with Joonas Kylmakorpi who scores next to nothing at Blunsdon. DTC has hit the nail on the head. Bees should be stronger for both of these not riding.

ooops. :D

Thats what the Bees fans said when we signed him and found out he wouldn't be at Swindon!

Jonas used to have some good meetings when he first came to Britain at Swindon but has been poor the last few times.

Howarth will struggle to stick his fingers up from Redcar ;)

He may not struggle to stick 2 fingers up but we sure as hell will have difficulty seeing them! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

Jonas used to have some good meetings when he first came to Britain at Swindon but has been poor the last few times.

I recall him beating Leigh Adams fair and square a few years back.

• Like 1

Can we have some guest news for this please so I can decide whether I'm bothering or not.

I recall him beating Leigh Adams fair and square a few years back.

Yep....so did Kauko Niemenen, however, I prefer to measure a rider's competence at a track on a little more than one race ER. :P

• Like 2

I believe the Bees team includes Fricke, Thomas Jorgensen and R/R.

Not exactly appealing, but might make one last trip to the Abbey for old times sake.

I believe the Bees team includes Fricke, Thomas Jorgensen and R/R.

Not exactly appealing, but might make one last trip to the Abbey for old times sake.

Wonder why Nicholls hasn't been asked to guest