British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich V Edinburgh Lcsf 3-9-15 @ 7-30pm

Nah - should still scrape though on aggregate!!

Reckon the Ippo hordes will be pouring out of the ground after heat 13!!

I could never understand why people leave before the end....if I've paid for something, I blooming well stay to get my monies worth (even if we are losing). I've actually seen people leaving before and then missing a nail biting end to a meeting as we have pulled it back round again.

As per normal when Edinburgh are in town, I am going to be seriously torn tonight, it always used to be that the Witches were my Elite team and the Monarchs my Premier team (I'm half Scottish, so support the 'family' team) but now both are in the same league, it makes for a difficult night for me.

Edited by crazysue

Nah - should still scrape though on aggregate!!

Reckon the Ippo hordes will be pouring out of the ground after heat 13!!

You think we'll take it that far ?

Should make things more interesting with no Cook but still think you have far to much points already on the board

Edited by Pob

For us to have a sniff Cameron tungate and gino all need to be hitting double figure scores and one reserve along with king max. Can it happen?

For us to have a sniff Cameron tungate and gino all need to be hitting double figure scores and one reserve along with king max. Can it happen?

I don't really think Cleggy will get a max tonight but I could be pleasantly surprised.

The manager should be telling our riders absolutely no exclusions of any sort tonight and get the lads not in the next race supporting the riders before they go on track.

The manager should be telling our riders absolutely no exclusions of any sort tonight and get the lads not in the next race supporting the riders before they go on track.

You really hate your team manager, don't you?

Not really. Just hoping that's what he does. You are clearly reading something into what isn't there.

Edited by baldyman

It ain't over till the fay lady sings and with any luck she had the same curry as Cook

Still not even half a chance IMO.

Could well be just like how the whole season has gone - a glimmer of hope and expectation only to fall just short.

So long as the boys give it their all that will do for me whatever the result turns out as.

Looks like it wont make it to the interval unfortunately....

Can't ride a grippy track and can't gate. Can only beat poor opposition.

Edited by baldyman