British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Very good especially as we may need Roynon for a week or two

Was thinking the same.

I thought Horton said no riders wanted to ride in the uk yet Wolves have managed to bring PK in to replace Bech easily enough. Unless he would only ride for them.

Will be interesting to see if other teams are able to make changes (although I doubt Leicester would have signed Watt if lots out there)

I thought Horton said no riders wanted to ride in the uk yet Wolves have managed to bring PK in to replace Bech easily enough. Unless he would only ride for them.

Will be interesting to see if other teams are able to make changes (although I doubt Leicester would have signed Watt if lots out there)

Don't think Karlsson would ride for anyone else but Wolves to be honest. Would be nice to have a rider we could call upon if needed

• Like 1

PK said at the start of the season he would help Wolves out if we needed him but wasn't interested in riding for anyone else.

PK said at the start of the season he would help Wolves out if we needed him but wasn't interested in riding for anyone else.

Don`t think that's correct am sure I read in the Speedway Star he was looking for a Premier League place
  • Like 1

Don`t think that's correct am sure I read in the Speedway Star he was looking for a Premier League place

I think that is correct, but good to see PK riding in our league ,I love his Swedish/Black Country twang.

Anyone know the dates of any Bees Sky meetings

Friday June 03, 2016

COVENTRY'S second Elite League trip of the season to Swindon has been switched to Monday, July 4.

The meeting was due to take place on June 30 but will now take place four days later and will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Sky will also be making a second visit of 2016 to Brandon next month, following the Buildbase Bees' highly entertaining last-heat decider win over Wolverhampton in May.

That will occur on Monday July 11 for the Coventry v King's Lynn fixture, which was already scheduled to take place on that date.

I don't think that's correct. I don't recall PK saying it but I recall the rumour.

Newly published GSAs are now out as of 13 June 2016 showing Bees as being the lowest overall points average total 1-7 in the League at 38.18

Also shows both Josh Bates 4.11 and James Sarjeant 4.16 averaing more than the young Pole Woryna 4.10

Now we are being told that Woryna is doing well and he is being 'groomed' for next season and beyond - all very well but is there going to be a next season for the Coventry Bees ? What about this season as it is probably the last us Bees fans will have ?

Bees must replace Woryna with a rider up to 6.42 if we are to stand any chance of a play-off place at all or do we just trundle along as now ?

Must be someone out there to fit the bill ? Bjerre ? Michelsen ? Milik ? Lahti ? even Walasek?? H Jonasson ? Or is there ???

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Newly published GSAs are now out as of 13 June 2016 showing Bees as being the lowest overall points average total 1-7 in the League at 38.18

Also shows both Josh Bates 4.11 and James Sarjeant 4.16 averaing more than the young Pole Woryna 4.10

Now we are being told that Woryna is doing well and he is being 'groomed' for next season and beyond - all very well but is there going to be a next season for the Coventry Bees ? What about this season as it is probably the last us Bees fans will have ?

Bees must replace Woryna with a rider up to 6.42 if we are to stand any chance of a play-off place at all or do we just trundle along as now ?

Must be someone out there to fit the bill ? Bjerre ? Michelsen ? Milik ? Lahti ? even Walasek?? H Jonasson ? Or is there ???

Of course there is someone out there not Horton can't be arsed

Another brilliant night for Jason Garrity in PL. Full 15pt maximum and big wins over Robert Lambert & Steve Worrall. He's flying 👍🏻

Problem is away from home it's not just Woryna who struggles (except from at Wolves) it's our reserve pick that weakened us a lot even before the season started & nothing can be done about that.

Problem is away from home it's not just Woryna who struggles (except from at Wolves) it's our reserve pick that weakened us a lot even before the season started & nothing can be done about that.

The "problem" is that Woryna has not had a good meeting yet not one. Good rides yes but not a good meeting but he has had poor meetings. As you can't drop either of Sarj or Bates they're safe, it's stupid to drop KK or Bomber. Jason has found some form now and is safe, that leaves Woryna and King. Who is out there on a near 8 point average to replace King? Nobody. Yet replace Woryna with a 6.5 rider it means you'll get someone in who can score 6-8 points and King would drop to second string and could score 2 or 3 more a meeting AND we'd have Bates and Sarj in reserve rather than at second string. Replacing Woryna strengthens us at heat leader, second string and reserve.