British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Who do we want to keep?

Who would we like to get?

Harris has got to be a cert surely and Garrity?

Edited by Jacques

How many pages will there be on this thread by 2016 play-offs?!!!

Haha, got to start somewhere :D

A promotional team with integrity, ambition, and a bit of clout would be a good start.

Dreamland I know. :D

A promotional team with integrity, ambition, and a bit of clout would be a good start.

Dreamland I know. :D

Spot on

Would like to keep Chris, Danny, Joonas and Jason but I'd have to give some serious thought who I'd like the other 3 riders to be and I'm not in the mood for serious thought yet. :wink: Some fans seem keen on AJ coming back but I can't forget how he used to mess us around last time being 'tired and ill' so I'm not sure on that one.

Would like to keep Chris, Danny, Joonas and Jason but I'd have to give some serious thought who I'd like the other 3 riders to be and I'm not in the mood for serious thought yet. :wink: Some fans seem keen on AJ coming back but I can't forget how he used to mess us around last time being 'tired and ill' so I'm not sure on that one.

Maybe he would be a gamble on that front but we need a proper no1 and he is our asset.

I've only done three meetings this year if AJ came back I would be back there and I know a few other fans that would return as well . I think he has matured a bit since he last rode for us

Riders that can improve their average is a must. Any improvement in Joonas and King - I'm not so sure?

I'd start with Harris, Garrity and Andersen. We must start signing gaters too!

A team needs two good solid scoring second strings so Danny and Joonas fit that description, hence me including them in my wish list for 2016. My choice is also obviously based on riders I like. Sign Troy Batchelor or Davey Watt and I'd probably have to upset Robert72 and take Lucy to Beaumont Park instead.

• Like 1

A team needs two good solid scoring second strings so Danny and Joonas fit that description, hence me including them in my wish list for 2016. My choice is also obviously based on riders I like. Sign Troy Batchelor or Davey Watt and I'd probably have to upset Robert72 and take Lucy to Beaumont Park instead.

I'd maybe have one of them but not both, it's been mentioned already you need a couple of riders who will up their average and I don't see that in Danny or JK. But if we had a proper heat leader trio who stayed heat leaders then the would be a good second string.

A new promoter that doesn't chuck his toys and dummy out the pram would be a start.. :nono:

A new promoter that doesn't chuck his toys and dummy out the pram would be a start.. :nono:

Maybe Sandhu will come back I'm sure that would cheer your lot up.

if he was signed I wouldn't bother trying to get into the play offs, bottler of the highest order

• Like 2