British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

I can't find a teeth related comeback to that! For the record "wise crack" was supposed to be a pun

i missed that one.

i missed that one.

Understandable my jokes are notoriously bad!

Gone very quite on here, are we all saving ourselves for the new season?

Gone very quite on here, are we all saving ourselves for the new season?

Right you are.....who will be after additional funds first Andrews, Purchase or Kingston? Which team mate will Chessell fall out with first? (I betting Kingston). Will they remain loyal to Basford if he continues with his impressive NL scores? Discuss

They are a little bit older, a little bit wiser, nobody is going to fall out with anybody. Winning on a regular bases always brings people closer together :drink:

Right you are.....who will be after additional funds first Andrews, Purchase or Kingston? Which team mate will Chessell fall out with first? (I betting Kingston). Will they remain loyal to Basford if he continues with his impressive NL scores? Discuss

Lol !!!!!

They are a little bit older, a little bit wiser, nobody is going to fall out with anybody. Winning on a regular bases always brings people closer together :drink:

Chessell has all the tools to be a top NL rider if he can stay on his bike, if he can eradicate the silly falls then he'll be solid back up for Clegg and Morris.

Chessell has all the tools to be a top NL rider if he can stay on his bike, if he can eradicate the silly falls then he'll be solid back up for Clegg and Morris.

I agree, we used to call him gravel rash ! :lol:

Tonight's Travel Plus NL match with Rye House Raiders postponed 24hrs to Tuesday 12th due to heavy overnight rain and more forecast.

Cradley add Layne Cupitt to their squad after his release from Kings Lynn (he is replaced by Lewis Whitmore in the Young Stars team)

http://www.cradleyheathens.co/news.php?extend.1524

I can see the logic with Jack Kingston missing and Layne needing a track closer to home (not to mention other possible team changes) , hope it works out well for him

This could be the signing to really help Cradley kick on is its Andrews or Purchase released / rested.

Layne has plenty of potential and the best possible advice for the Monmore track. In fairness he needed to get away from Lynn before he got the push so i call it a positive move all round.

This could be the signing to really help Cradley kick on is its Andrews or Purchase released / rested.

Layne has plenty of potential and the best possible advice for the Monmore track. In fairness he needed to get away from Lynn before he got the push so i call it a positive move all round.

Or neither?

Be interesting to see who makes way.

Bradley has some potential and age is on his side but he has had a very difficult introduction to racing in the UK. He has also had a great deal of time out with an injury leading up to his arrival here.James has had his moments around Monmore and put on a couple of very good performances. On his travels though he has struggled (possibly throough injury). My guess is that James will get the nod to stay.

One thing we do need to sort out though is Jack Kingston's replacement. We can't carry on with R/R indefinitely. What chance Moggo or Mike Neale?