British Speedway Forum

there is some CCTV images of the 2 perpetrators dressed in hoodies, the images need a dose of digital enhancement to give a better chance of recognition, looks as if the experts in video and sound in Plymouth, and my former employers are willing to give it a go.

You can't Adam and Eve it can you. Hope they can be identified and suffer the consequences.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 2

BEES PLAN DEVILS SUPPORT

Wednesday September 07, 2016

COVENTRY promoter Mick Horton has given his support to Plymouth following vandalism at the St Boniface Arena this week.

The Devils still plan to race their remaining home fixtures despite substantial air-fence damage, with Ipswich having already assisted with replacement equipment.

Horton plans to hold a collection at the final Bees meeting of the season at Brandon in order to help out a fellow club.

He said: "I would call on all speedway clubs up and down the country to rally and do the same to help Plymouth.

"I've always thought speedway is a big family and now is the time the family should come together."

Yeh in the short term they will my little flower, unfortunately that is there problem, the place is easy accessable.

Thing is there are many things they could do to improve the place, but it all comes down to money and backing.

Don't lt Gavan see you calling me a little flower, he thinks I'm a bloke! :D