Nicholls

Harris

Cook

Fricke

Worral

S Worral

Nielsen/A.n other

Would be happy with that and I think it's highly likely that's what we'll see

God I hope not - that looks very average to me.

No number 1 & not sure on Richie Worrall - was v poor last year in PL so he'd have to step his game up big time in the EL.

Hope to be stronger than that

Nicholls

Harris

Cook

Fricke

Worral

S Worral

Nielsen/A.n other

Would be happy with that and I think it's highly likely that's what we'll see

No number 1 & not sure on Richie Worrall - was v poor last year in PL so he'd have to step his game up big time in the EL.

Next season was always going to be tough to begin with for the Aces, we won't have any home advantage until all our riders have dialed into the new track, and there's no guarantee that any of them will, so the above team with 3 of our own asset's (4 if Cook signs as an asset) could be as good as any other we can build on the present points system.

Personally though I would somehow like to fit J Doyle in as our new number 1.

Edited by hyderd

Steve Worrall has been confirmed as a 2016 Ace.

Really pleased to see Steve back in 2016.... there is more to come form this young man

• Like 1

Next season was always going to be tough to begin with for the Aces, we won't have any home advantage until all our riders have dialed into the new track, and there's no guarantee that any of them will, so the above team with 3 of our own asset's (4 if Cook signs as an asset) could be as good as any other we can build on the present points system.

Personally though I would somehow like to fit J Doyle in as our new number 1.

I too would love to see Doyle as the Aces number 1. Imagine, the Aces ending heat 1 with a heat advantage, something we rarely saw in 2015. :wink:

Much more important that we have a points advantage after heat 15 and we saw plenty of that in 2015.

I would also like to see Doyle in the team but his high average means we would lose out lower down the order.

• Like 1

Much more important that we have a points advantage after heat 15 and we saw plenty of that in 2015.

I would also like to see Doyle in the team but his high average means we would lose out lower down the order.

It's a pity that at the AGM the promoters couldn't see beyond the end of their noses. J Doyle could be lost to the EL because of the low team average.

It's a pity that at the AGM the promoters couldn't see beyond the end of their noses. J Doyle could be lost to the EL because of the low team average.

The points limit is too high! We are going to have teams way below the limit.

LOW?! LOW?! It's so high that every fan in the country is including Doyle in their team to take up points!

eh?

Jason Doyle will be in demand because the points limit is too high!

It's a good job some fans aren't on the BSPA committee

• Like 1

R Worrall very poor for who? I would give him a place any day always gives 100% and wouldn't you prefer someone who wants to ride for you

I'm thinking him and his brother together in the same team can benefit Belle Vue. They are good together

Edited by Wanderer

You could clone Jason Doyle seven times and they'd all find a team spot.

R Worrall very poor for who? I would give him a place any day always gives 100% and wouldn't you prefer someone who wants to ride for you

I'm thinking him and his brother together in the same team can benefit Belle Vue. They are good together

Very poor for his PL team last year Somerset. He averaged 6.8 in the PL compared to over 8 for our EL rsv Steve.

So to give him a spot in the 1-5 would be a big risk IMO.

I think he will be in the team however as his average is so low it means we can virtually keep the team from this year & slot him in.

Let's hope we see the Richie from 3 yrs ago at Kings Lynn & yeah, maybe him & his bro riding together might spur each other on. Let's hope so