British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pete cc

3 Pointers

Don't forget Ryan Kinsley (5.13) starts at reserve, wouldn't take much for him to hit a 6 ave!

well yes, I did forget Ryan (5.13) he will definitely reach 6 points but will he double it ? I think a lot of people may well underestimate KL this season, Dale has made some shrewd signings this season, and I fully expect an injury free Nathan Greaves to be pushing for the No1 race jacket.

well yes, I did forget Ryan (5.13) he will definitely reach 6 points but will he double it ? I think a lot of people may well underestimate KL this season, Dale has made some shrewd signings this season, and I fully expect an injury free Nathan Greaves to be pushing for the No1 race jacket.

Don't think anyone would underestimate Kings Lynn only at their peril ;-) Nathan looked very sharp when we saw him putting in some laps at Somerset before Xmas.

As to three point riders don't rule out George Piper he is on top equipment with good backing on his machinery with one of his top sponsors Speedway Portal who were instrumental in his comeback this season. He will be looking for a good season and on far better bikes than he had before

I agree with the majority on here that Brum have the best pairing of 3 pointers and having had the pleasure of watching JPB I think he looks the strongest 3 pointer of them all.

I agree with the majority on here that Brum have the best pairing of 3 pointers and having had the pleasure of watching JPB I think he looks the strongest 3 pointer of them all.

no way will he end up with an average near smith, not that the brummies care as they have both of them :sad:

Jack smith is better than JPB I think...

no way will he end up with an average near smith, not that the brummies care as they have both of them :sad:

Jack smith is better than JPB I think...

Both look a decent talent however Jack doesn't look better at this stage of the game. IMHO

Yes no doubt they are the best reserves (at the moment until Ethan spiller arrives on the scene) however smith looked better at Eastbourne and from pictures I've seen this winter he has been riding most days unlike JPB who I'm sure has been at school! I think Smith will start off slightly better. We will see...

JPB's scores in his NL meetings last year were better than Smith's generally. They'll both do well, would have JPB down as the one who will do better out of the two though.

• Like 1

JPB has been riding in the Scunthorpe amateur winter league; he was mixing it with Max Clegg and the like.

Would be ridiculous if somebody has signed him. Retired half a dozen times, not ridden with at all in the last year would be a real kick in the teeth to anyone who has genuinely been trying to earn a place.

• Like 1

Agreed.

Don't think anyone has signed him.

I was trying to get a debate going...although I still think if...and its a big if...he gave it a proper go, he would be able to put vat least 2 points onto his average.

Don't forget Ryan Kinsley (5.13) starts at reserve, wouldn't take much for him to hit a 6 ave!

so he isn't a 3-pointer then.