British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

Another victory. Awsome :)))

Thanks to Doyle he is amazing, the leader of our team. aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi

Round 11 and 12 TV matches announced- all UK times

round 11 Sunday July 31st- nightmare trip back from Manchester !!

4pm Tarnow v Torun

6.30pm Leszno v Zielona Gora

Round 12 Friday 5th August 6.30pm Zielona Gora v Grudziadz

Sunday 7th August 4pm Rybnik v Leszno

6.30pm Torun v Gorzow

probable stream of the Bronze helmet on Sunday July 24th from Opole start time 4pm UK time.

line-up http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/61091

Spending some money on Wroclaw stadium https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkD7uQQIkAE

Definite stream tomorrow - programme starts 3.45pm UK time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMT59XBP1_A

Edited by racers and royals

Definite stream tomorrow - programme starts 3.45pm UK time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMT59XBP1_A

Hi there from a putridly hot USA. :lol: A nice still up there on your link, for which many thanks, so it looks like we are good to go. Alan.

Only recognise about 4 of the riders. 17-the first reserve looks about 12 ! :lol: I'm sure we are going to get some harum-scarum racing- hopefully with no injuries and may the best young man win.

Good afternoon. Don't know too much about many of the riders on show here. Hopefully some close racing & my Polish speedway knowledge enhanced in a couple of hours time.

Heat 1 about to go..

• Like 1

Yellow. :t::lol:

Just seen that their next planned stream is the silver helmet final on Saturday 6th August- same day as the SEC 2nd round

Hope there isn't a time clash as i have to support Emil :t: The stream today is terrific- the future is here and now !

Nearly last to first for Kaczmarek in heat 11, good race.

• Like 1

First carnage of the day- hope they are okay

Either a rush of blood to the head or his throttle stuck- or both.

Another rush of blood in the run off. Glad this is decided on the "old fashioned" (like me ! :neutral: ) 20 heat formula. Best man won.

Take care and stay COOL. Alan.

The Sabmar TV Coverage has been brilliant really hope they carry on

I have a question - What is it about Polish Speedway that makes it so great to watch?

I have been watching the polish league for a couple of seasons now and really can't do without my weekly dose polish speedway.

OK SGP & SWC are always good

I also watch UK elite & premier league and the swedish league

I think almost all of the UK clubs would kill for stadiums and crowds like those in the Polish league but Polish speedway has something else about it that I can't quite put my finger on. Is it faster? Do the poles just do everything 100% at full throttle

My Polish is getting quite good as a result, I can speak to one of our Polish parcel delivery drivers in Polish and he answers me in Polish even though is English is perfect!

Simon