British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Swindon Robin's V Coventry Bees 31st March

Adam is good, and he will get better. Something about Hans and Coventry that doesn.t quite fit, don't you think...

Yes, we do think. Which is why none of us wanted him to guest and you claimed he'd do well. You're trying to tell us something now that we told you 24 hours ago and you argued with.

a third heat leader behind KK and Harris would make Coventry very decent, with king going to no2

Agree. Wonder if we will make a change come May. Thing is I can't see it happening as they def wouldn't replace Garrity (not that I would want them to) and can't see them replacing Woryna who has potential at Brandon but needed one or the other.

Still not convinced by reserve pairing who are going to struggle tomorrow against Howarth.

Very slick track = pretty boring meeting with very little to cheer for Bees fans. We need to do better. At least The Cotswolds looked lovely driving down. That's about the only positive from the latter part of the day. Glad to be home.

Watched Garrity ride 3 times this year, can't believe this is the same rider in 2015. No aggression what so ever. Very strange.

I've seen Garrity 3 times this year for Sheffield, looks the same rider as last year for me, aggressive as ever.

Great to see Hans back. It's clear he loves Swindon. Just disappointed he wasn't on the lap of honour as he certainly deserved to be.

No idea if that was a good performance or not as Bees so poor, although, I thought Bomber rode better than his score suggested and Ellis looked excellent as everyone predicted.

• Like 1

Good performance by the Roobins.

The riders improved as the meeting progressed and the performance of the heat leaders and reserves was encouraging. Justin will get his bike sorted out and then put up a better performance and Rohan did better than I thought he would. The only rider for Coventry that looked good was Adam Ellis so it looks like Coventry are in for a tough time even though they had three guests, in fact it was good that they had Adam.

The most impressive rider tonight for me was Josh G for Swindon

• Like 1

Where are these replacement heat leaders going to come from?

Couldn't find any better ones over winter, where they gonna come from in May??

Edited by Shale Searcher

Why the management agreed to the fixture in the first place is a joke and to book Andersen as a guest was just stupid, we all knew what he would score.....obviously the management didn't!

• Like 2

Why the management agreed to the fixture in the first place is a joke and to book Andersen as a guest was just stupid, we all knew what he would score.....obviously the management didn't!

That's because their thick as pig shi#

*they're

Or they are. But who cares it's the meaning that counts.

• Like 2

Harris & Hans both saying the track was very slick.

I think a few teams will make changes come May when the heatleader list no long applies

They are top riders shouldn't make any difference lame excuse imo
  • Like 2

I've liked that but If the Pole had been #8, Garrity had been reserve and then we had Stead in the team so we had Stead/King at 3/4 things would be a lot better. Rather than Stead in the 1-5 we have Bates in reserves though. But we failed to explain the implications to Garrity meaning no double upper in the 1-5 and two average reserve who are not riding well.

Im beginning to think they were not aware of the implications. Thats the only way the team structure makes any sort of sense to me. .

• Like 2

If we used the points available we'd be a decent side. The King signing was a poor one for the fact it completely narrowed our option for the final rider. Couldn't be on the heat leader list, couldn't be a d/u either.

• Like 1

Yes, we do think. Which is why none of us wanted him to guest and you claimed he'd do well. You're trying to tell us something now that we told you 24 hours ago and you argued with.

Yes he will do well, and he'l up his average for us. But not for Coventry.. Surely the message must get through to you and your promotion. And im sure he would have got paid well last night for it...

Edited by Starman2006