British Speedway Forum
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Sheffield Plc Friday 8th April

It should be both teams at full strength as Coventry are not riding on this date so Garrity should back for the Tigers.

A quick rematch following Panthers draw at Owlerton last week and an important fixture for both teams.

Tough meeting against a good side one that goes well around EOES aswell, should be a blinder!

Hoping to get down for this one, always enjoy watching speedway at Peterborough, great surroundings great track.

On paper this should be a cracker, both teams in for a good season by the looks of it. Wasn't much to choose between then at Owlerton.

I would say that Sheffield have slightly stronger top 5 but Peterborough are much stronger at reserve. Was impressed with Perry the other night and Grondal is probably the strongest reserve in the league. I think for Sheffield to get a point or more depends on Hall. If he is poor like his last 2 showings I can see Peterborough winning by around 12. Sheffields top 5 will have to score 40+ between them to give us a chance which is a big ask against a very good all round team.

Hoping to get down for this one, always enjoy watching speedway at Peterborough, great surroundings great track.

On paper this should be a cracker, both teams in for a good season by the looks of it. Wasn't much to choose between then at Owlerton.

I would say that Sheffield have slightly stronger top 5 but Peterborough are much stronger at reserve. Was impressed with Perry the other night and Grondal is probably the strongest reserve in the league. I think for Sheffield to get a point or more depends on Hall. If he is poor like his last 2 showings I can see Peterborough winning by around 12. Sheffields top 5 will have to score 40+ between them to give us a chance which is a big ask against a very good all round team.

Totally agree with your thoughts it has the makings of a classic, put aside what Panthers did to Scunthorpe last week these are 2 teams that will be at the business end come the play offs Tigers may be a bit stronger with top 5 , Hall will be key factor taking 5 rides as I can't see Greaves being a threat. Really looking forward to this, hope the elements stay kind .Should be a good test of character for both sides . All that is needed is a big crowd to create an atmosphere .

I can see the panthers winning this pretty comfortably by between 12 and 16. Can't see many if any last places for the panthers.

Always popping up somewhere he is

Perry Scope is suffering with depression i'm afraid to say he's a bit down at the moment.

Edited by New era Panthers

Perry Scope is suffering with depression i'm afraid to say he's a bit down at the moment.

I thought it was a heavy cold? I heard he was streaming..! :D

Always popping up somewhere he is

I thought it was a heavy cold? I heard he was streaming..! :D

when you jokers have quite finished i'd like to know where i can get a copy of the ulrich ostergaard testimonial.

Edited by gee jay

when you jokers have quite finished i'd like to know where i can get a copy of the ulrich ostergaard testimonial.

https ://www.facebook.com/tapesupproductions/photos/a.392421617436084.101442.263788240299423/1194890413855863/?type=3&theater :t:

Edited by Bear_Bottom

https ://www.facebook.com/tapesupproductions/photos/a.392421617436084.101442.263788240299423/1194890413855863/?type=3&theater :t:

it's not ready yet but now i know where to get it thanks.

Come on lads no joking about, no personalities allowed.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 1