British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Rye House V Ipswich Witches 9th April

Haven't got a clue who will win this one. Ipswich have picked up plenty of points at the launch pad over the last few years, but that was with Heeps in our team. I think Morley may have a good pay day at reserve which may swing it in the rockets favour.

Have the track alterations had a positive effect on the racing?

Haven't got a clue who will win this one. Ipswich have picked up plenty of points at the launch pad over the last few years, but that was with Heeps in our team. I think Morley may have a good pay day at reserve which may swing it in the rockets favour.

Have the track alterations had a positive effect on the racing?

I reckon it'll be close, but the Rockets should take this with Ipswich taking a match point away. Danny King v Edward Kennett should be a good to watch. Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Ok Witches fans what's the best route to head from Ipswich. Making my 1st visit this coming Saturday any info or best way will be grateful.

Rockets should win this I think hopefully the Witches can get a point .

Ok Witches fans what's the best route to head from Ipswich. Making my 1st visit this coming Saturday any info or best way will be grateful.

Rockets should win this I think hopefully the Witches can get a point .

If you decide not to take Baldys generous offer, you could take the A12/A120/A10, or A12/A120/M11/A414/A1170. Some people prefer A12/M25/A10, but I wouldn't touch it

Karger v Castagna will be worth the admission alone.

Teams look relatively even, the winner of the King v Kennett battle will have a say as will Morley's form at reserve, his points could swing it for us.

Baldy that's very generous of you If you want to send me a pm with your number I'll give you a call later in the week . Cheers mate .

Thanks Shads as well .

Going underground

Going, going.... Gone!

Isn't there meant to be showers day and evening?

this was on BBC Weather

Outlook for Friday to Sunday

Rather cold and windy through this period, with blustery showers or longer spells of rain and a few sunnier spells in between. Potentially becoming wet and very windy later Sunday.

Met office has sunshine in the day, clouding over by the evening. 20% chance of rain

Edited by Shads