British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Woz01

Coventry V Belle Vue 22/07/2016

Think your all being harsh on havvy. I was told by someone in the pits woryna wasn't up for it. You guys do realise he had a nasty off. Soon as that adrenaline worse off he would have been sore and possibly stiff

Your defeat was more down to luck. You had none. We have a bit. All though the ref was a right tool.

• Like 3

Heard similar. Horton has had to pay for some improvements behind the scenes at the stadium which he shouldnt have to do and is probably out of pocket as a result.

What would they be.

• Like 1

Think your all being harsh on havvy. I was told by someone in the pits woryna wasn't up for it. You guys do realise he had a nasty off. Soon as that adrenaline worse off he would have been sore and possibly stiff

Your defeat was more down to luck. You had none. We have a bit. All though the ref was a right tool.

The ref was very inconsistent wasn't he. Bad luck or not a wins a win.

Good luck in the play offs 👍🏻

Wasn't. Up for it ? A load of poppy cock the only poppy cock is that the buffoon havelock is in charge I still think that this is not our last year if I thought that then my stomach and heart woulld be in bits please sack the clown and I will take over for free for the rest of the year

What would they be.

Not sure to be honest. Could be a number of things like medical supplies as an example.

Did suggest that could have been a possibility. Think KK bike going pop cost us.

Sad to see BB's decline. What happened in heat 1?

To be fair he was comfortable leading one heat before his bike went. After that Woryna took his final ride. Heat one Zagar jumped the start massively and hindered KK who after the race gestured to the ref about the start.

• Like 1

Sad to see BB's decline.

The only good race Barker had was when he was on a good 5-1 with Woryna but then his bike stopped which meant he blocked Woryna directly behind him which let Fricke through.

That was the same bike Kaspazak had to quickly grab in heat 13 when his bike blew on his way out under the 2 minutes. We couldn't buy luck tonight

We have really missed Garrity

Edited by mdmc82

The only good race Barker had was when he was on a good 5-1 with Woryna but then his bike stopped which meant he blocked Woryna directly behind him which let Fricke through.

That was the same bike Kaspazak had to quickly grab in heat 13 when his bike blew on his way out under the 2 minutes. We couldn't buy luck tonight

I've not missed him one bit

Seriously, if a new lease means the current promotion and team management I'd think twice whether it's all worth it. Both are the biggest waste of space this great club has had to put up with. Pack your bags and let's hope someone can drag us out the mess we're in.

• Like 1

Missed Garrity? What has he done other than cause the Coventry team to be completely unbalanced?

• Like 4

Missed Garrity? What has he done other than cause the Coventry team to be completely unbalanced?

Correct I would of replaced him

Scored and produced good racing. Barker is doing neither