British Speedway Forum

If we complete the deal against the monarchs, looking forward to the next home meeting, maybe this time I will look out more for the new arrivals to our group and greet them in person. Maybe a few more new ones to come as well.

Half a dozen new members, who sit elsewhere usually, said they will move to Massif End and at least ten people who do not go regularly have shown an intent to come along and sit with the Massif, having been told about what we are doing.

But one regular will be missing if the PLPO Semi home leg is on the 13th unfortunately, and a new supply of woodwind and percussion instruments plus props for zombie killing (and of course varied balloons) will need to be collected from IP2 for the Massif to use and enjoy and of course - Make Some Noiz for the Boiz.

One of the West Ham crew is on alert.

Is Jim and your brother still joining us macca? Just because you won't be there..they are still more than welcome to keep joining us.

• Like 3

Is Jim and your brother still joining us macca? Just because you won't be there..they are still more than welcome to keep joining us.

Yep my brother (Big Macca) is coming along again and Jim and his mate will be a permanent fixture now and will hopefully have the "Make Some Noise" stickers ready by then, too (wink).

EDIT: To say, I guess we will all be making a noise during the meeting tomorrow. They should hear us from Armadale, lol. I am surprised that the Club hasn't yet announced its intention to stream the meeting live to a big screen on the Heath....

Edited by macca56

Yep my brother (Big Macca) is coming along again and Jim and his mate will be a permanent fixture now and will hopefully have the "Make Some Noise" stickers ready by then, too (wink).

EDIT: To say, I guess we will all be making a noise during the meeting tomorrow. They should hear us from Armadale, lol. I am surprised that the Club hasn't yet announced its intention to stream the meeting live to a big screen on the Heath....

That's modern Technology your taking about there Macca , something that speedway knows nothing about sadly to say . Its a shame as if there was some sort of internet service where set up as a pay per view it would be great .

• Like 1

Hopefully if everything goes to plan, my cousin will be coming over from south Africa that week and I'm hoping to bring him to his first ever speedway meeting. Back home he is a bit of a sporting personality in his own right. He plays for the fairies, otherwise known as the jozi cats

Edited by baldyman

What soccer players term as an egg chaser then?

Always good to meet new people - sometimes you just get on like youve known them for a while...

Couldn't agree more, it's like we are meeting a long lost brother for the first time

What soccer players term as an egg chaser then?

Also often known as a shirt lifter

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more, it's like we are meeting a long lost brother for the first time

Also often known as a shirt lifter

Ahh, a long lost brother... As Ali Brownlee would say: He ain't heavy, he's my brother :lol:

A shape shifter? Now we have almost eradicated the knotting zombies, we get a shape shifter?! Have to get Buffy and the gang involved now.

• Like 1