British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Redcar Vs Ipswich Pl Friday 9th Sep

Lets get this one started but until the result of tonight meeting at home to Sheffield is known think it will be very quiet on this one.

Right 1st part done now to try and get the 4 points away win. Big ask for the Witches.

Hotel booked up North, but there's a threat of rain so not bothering, found a game of footy so that'll do for me. Any thoughts or putting Speedway first wasn't helped at Foxhall tonight, how many restarts? When will the idiots that run this sport sort this out, my patience is running out, but they won't do anything about it, as that would make the fans happy.

Anyway good luck to the lads in their attempt to get four points.

This must be about the 6th 'must win' away match for the Witches!

Hope the weather holds and the boys do us proud.

Lets put some pressure on those pussycats....

Was going to the original staging but can't do this one due to a very important meeting with an ex employer at 12:30 which scuppers any hopes of getting there in time and, by the looks of the forecast, we may have to wait a wee while longer yet for the result of Bears v Witches PL 2016.

EDIT: Just refreshed all that and it "only" takes 5 hours according to Google Maps and the forecast is no rain until 23:00.... but I'm not driving that far again on my own, so no.

Edited by macca56

Be a shame if it rains.......

depends if the track staff have the competence to deal with it - unlike at certain other tracks..... wink
  • Like 1

Looks like

Redcar

Bellego

Busch

Skidmore

Anderson

Bjerre

Etheridge

Payne

Ippo

King

sarjeant

Doolan (G)

Risager

Barker

Jacobs

Hume

Tough one to call - Covatti missing may be deciding factor, and how well reserves match up, not sure how often Jacobs has been to redcar, but I expect him to go well.

Covatti missing didn't know that .

Makes the Witches task a little harder as they go in search of the much needed 4 points .

Hotel booked up North, but there's a threat of rain so not bothering, found a game of footy so that'll do for me. Any thoughts or putting Speedway first wasn't helped at Foxhall tonight, how many restarts? When will the idiots that run this sport sort this out, my patience is running out, but they won't do anything about it, as that would make the fans happy.

Anyway good luck to the lads in their attempt to get four points.

You sound like Tatum & Pearson complaining about the restarts :lol: . Doesn't help when you have a ref who holds them at the tapes far too long. I bet Chris Gay has the most reruns out of all of the refs because of this.