British Speedway Forum

I do and often.

Flogging a dead goat then arn't you..

• Like 1

Flogging a dead goat then arn't you..

Meanwhile more and more supporters are lost to the sport.......

Must make you proud to believe you are right.

Edited by stevebrum

Meanwhile more and more supporters are lost to the sport.......

Must make you proud to be right.

Nope it doesn't. But as i said, the majority of clubs can no longer afford the big boys, but i do feel the powers that be are going the wrong way with this system. So whats the answer... You tell me..

Edited by Starman2006

Nope it doesn't. But as i said, the majority of clubs can no longer afford the big boys, but i do feel the powers that be are going the wrong way with this system. So whats the answer... You tell me..

Who would have thought it, a post I agree with.

The only way things can work is follow the Polish and Swedish leagues and reduced league programmes and split play off groups. Oh and one or 2 nights only.

Some clubs need a certain amount of meetings to satisfy landlords I get that but there has to be some clubs and promotions who can come up with a league programme and extra matches (Cup,inter-league etc) to make the top flight elite again.

There you go that is my idea. Yours?

Who would have thought it, a post I agree with.

The only way things can work is follow the Polish and Swedish leagues and reduced league programmes and split play off groups. Oh and one or 2 nights only.

Some clubs need a certain amount of meetings to satisfy landlords I get that but there has to be some clubs and promotions who can come up with a league programme and extra matches (Cup,inter-league etc) to make the top flight elite again.

There you go that is my idea. Yours?

We had an inter league cup in 0-3 and it didn't take off. Yep i agree with two nights, but what two nights? After all these years the powers that be can still not get it right.

We had an inter league cup in 0-3 and it didn't take off. Yep i agree with two nights, but what two nights? After all these years the powers that be can still not get it right.

Didn't take off eh? I wonder why? Oh yeah, Poole cheating didn't help!

Didn't work back in '03 when the EL was elite but these days it could work.

It wasn't well thought out tho and could be much more likely 10 years or more later.

The powers that be are too short sighted to agree more like due to the usual self interests.

Didn't take off eh? I wonder why? Oh yeah, Poole cheating didn't help!

Didn't work back in '03 when the EL was elite but these days it could work.

You really do have an issue with Poole dont you. Perhaps you and Gavan should get together..

• Like 1

You really do have an issue with Poole dont you. Perhaps you and Gavan should get together..

Poole used R/R at Newport for Lukas Dryml who was riding in Poland. No facility for a rider riding in Poland and the EL teams had squads so were not allowed R/R.

You do realise I dislike Poole because they cheat not they cheat because I dislike them right?

Poole used R/R at Newport for Lukas Dryml who was riding in Poland. No facility for a rider riding in Poland and the EL teams had squads so were not allowed R/R.

You do realise I dislike Poole because they cheat not they cheat because I dislike them right?

Is that the same Lukas Dryml that Oxford got a facility for because he was mean't to be injured but amazingly managed to ride in Poland!!

• Like 1

Is BWD counted as Swindon's 2nd Brit in the team? Just wondered as thought he was from New Zealand?

Is BWD counted as Swindon's 2nd Brit in the team? Just wondered as thought he was from New Zealand?

It's Adam and Zach

Sounds bad yes, but on the flip side what credible manager signs a rider without clear clarification on an assessed average and particularly right before an all important AGM?

Surely the importance of assessed newcomers was covered at the AGM? ?

somebody who was told 'a 4 or 5' manager Stevebrum, I'm not saying it's wrong what they have done but come on, since when have the men in charge been totally transparent..?

Nope. Just Swindon trying to pull a fast one.

oh dear, the multi alias has poked his many noses in again.. :icon_smile_clown: stick to one you bloody muppet, you'd be more credible... possibly :P

• Like 1

somebody who was told 'a 4 or 5' manager Stevebrum, I'm not saying it's wrong what they have done but come on, since when have the men in charge been totally transparent..?

oh dear, the multi alias has poked his many noses in again.. :icon_smile_clown: stick to one you bloody muppet, you'd be more credible... possibly :P

That's the point ain't it! The AGM should have left managers in no doubt what the rules were about assessed newcomers to our league.

As for monster daz, he has been replaced by gater1 now his ban is over. :rofl:

Good grief how long ago was that, any other promoter would have done the same had he thought of it!

Edited by Buttons