British Speedway Forum
Vincent Vega

Belle Vue V Lakeside 2nd Leg September 26

No one has 'tried to put your real name out'.

Really??? Numerous posters are obsessed naming Robert72's true identity - even to the level of creating 'guessing' named titled threads. Several innocent people have been suggested. Whether you have been involved or not I don't recall you stating they are breaking forum rules and demanding they take an enforced holiday.

• Like 4

Really??? Numerous posters are obsessed naming Robert72's true identity - even to the level of creating 'guessing' named titled threads. Several innocent people have been suggested. Whether you have been involved or not I don't recall you stating they are breaking forum rules and demanding they take an enforced holiday.

Totally agree Hodgy, Steve and his chums have broken so many rules with bullying ,naming people,belittling,threats, but he stays quiet as he is part of there Gang, he doesn't demand any ban for them or think he has done any wrong, when it comes his way he demands a ban.

So you haven't been part of the bully brigade or laid into innocent people ?

You must stop trying to belittle people steve that is classed as bullying which is against forum rules if you check your forum rules handbook.

I'm part of no gang. Being a multiple aliased poster is also against forum rules. Although telling lies is the worst trait of a human being.

nobody named his 'true identity' but had a guess without publicly outing him.

Totally agree Hodgy, Steve and his chums have broken so many rules with bullying ,naming people,belittling,threats, but he stays quiet as he is part of there Gang, he doesn't demand any ban for them or think he has done any wrong, when it comes his way he demands a ban.

You accuse me of bullying and I'm accusing you of being a liar.

I'm part of no gang. Being a multiple aliased poster is also against forum rules. Although telling lies is the worst trait of a human being.

nobody named his 'true identity' but had a guess without publicly outing him.

You accuse me of bullying and I'm accusing you of being a liar.

But you have no proof that I am a liar but I have proof your a bully Fact

Sorry for going off thread, but why the fascination with peoples real names. We all, including you, hide behind usernames, some hide behind more than one. Not unless you are suggesting we all change our usernames for our real names.

You could lead the way.

Hello this is Belle Vue v Lakeside thread hello.

You started it ... Lol

• Like 2

But you have no proof that I am a liar but I have proof your a bully Fact

You have no proof I'm a bully because I'm not.

Your own posts prove you lie, fact.

I couldn't personally give a tupp'ney toss about what people's names are on here.......and no doubt the vast majority of us feel the same way.

But that said, and talking of names, I'd still like Mr. Cook to tell us the name of the 'mystery Polish rider' that was due to have been booked for the 1st leg last Friday - before he opted for the cheap option of R/R.

Because a number of us now believe that, as no 'name' has been forthcoming, he was simply talking out of his @rse......and not for the first time this season.

You have no proof I'm a bully because I'm not.

Your own posts prove you lie, fact.

You are a bully steve and you also back bullies with Likes for their bullying posts towards others who they don't agree with so attack.

None of my posts proved I lied, you make things up.

You are a bully steve and you also back bullies with Likes for their bullying posts towards others who they don't agree with so attack.

None of my posts proved I lied, you make things up.

You make most stuff up.

In your opinion I'm a bully, but your trying to wiggle out after being caught out breaking forum rules by outing my name.

The worst form of bullying and rule breaking.

You have been caught out and your wriggling is painful to watch.

Anyway I'm done communicating further with you on this , your actions are deplorable.

Anyway let's give the thread back to the belle Vue and lakeside fans.

Time to stop feeding the troll.

Edited by stevebrum

I couldn't personally give a tupp'ney toss about what people's names are on here.......and no doubt the vast majority of us feel the same way.

But that said, and talking of names, I'd still like Mr. Cook to tell us the name of the 'mystery Polish rider' that was due to have been booked for the 1st leg last Friday - before he opted for the cheap option of R/R.

Because a number of us now believe that, as no 'name' has been forthcoming, he was simply talking out of his @rse......and not for the first time this season.

Your determination to have a go at Jon Cook under the pseudonym of "The Voice of Reason" on this forum on a regular basis in addition to you doing the same under a different pseudonym elsewhere has, for a long time now, obviously been something of an obsession you sadly suffer from. Whatever 'floats your boat' I suppose, but your postings together a whole host of others on this thread alone alas are indicative of the depth of what was a great forum when Phil originally set it up, has sunk to.

• Like 1

To be fair you do have a bit of a weird fetish for liking any post contradicting anything I post don't you? Especially if its your uncle or onion and addiot. You even liked a post contracting a point you'd previously liked and posted your agreement with!!

You did (still do?) have your real name in your profile as well?

Correct I have broke No rules as steve has his name for ALL to see on his profile so it's no secret it's something he is happy to share.

You have gone on and on about your riding pedigree, used it as the sole basis for your arguments and belittled others for "not having the balls" to ride a bike.

Steve has admitted he is an enthusiastic amateur at best, others have corroborated that he rides, and he has never used the fact he has ridden a bike as the basis for his arguments.

There is no comparison between the two really is there?

Ive regularly disagreed with stevebrum, but to call him a bully is laughable.

So now you've named him, do you have the guts to say who you actually are, and whether your speedway career is real or just make believe.

• Like 1

You have gone on and on about your riding pedigree, used it as the sole basis for your arguments and belittled others for "not having the balls" to ride a bike.

Steve has admitted he is an enthusiastic amateur at best, others have corroborated that he rides, and he has never used the fact he has ridden a bike as the basis for his arguments.

There is no comparison between the two really is there?

Ive regularly disagreed with stevebrum, but to call him a bully is laughable.

So now you've named him, do you have the guts to say who you actually are, and whether your speedway career is real or just make believe.

He named himself for everyone to see on his profile.

Looking forward to watching young Lambert tomorrow night. He was quality last time with KL & enjoys our track, looked quick in the u21 meet too.

• Like 1