British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Your 2017 Table Prediction

Branford will be in the Rye House top 5 by the first averages

and will finish the season as the top rider in that other league.

Buxton to go undefeated in the NL.

Chopper

COVENTRY

1-3 King, K Bjerre, Garrity

4-5 L Bjerre, L Kerr

Res. Bates, Sarjeant

Decent top two with King and K. Bjerre, L. Bjerre can add some points but depends on how he improves from a bad season. Bates is a good reserve but for me the last three are budget signings and don't add much. Play offs - No

KINGS LYNN

1-3 Holder, Lambert, Batchelor

4-5. Porsing, Rose

Res. Huckenbeck, Bailey

Holder and Lambert are a brilliant pairing and this is the season for Batchelor to get back on form. Posting and Rose aren't the best second strings but will add decent back up. Hucknbeck is a bargain at reserve and Bailey has more to offer than his average. Play offs - Yes

LEICESTER

1-3. Nilsson, Wolbert, Lebedevs

4-5. Gomolski, Auty

Res. E Riss, Ayres

Nilson is a decent no.1 and Lebedevs almost certain to go on to be a heat leader. However I can't see any real strength throughout the team. Play offs - No

POOLE PIRATES

1-3. Kaspazak, Andersen, B Kurtz

4-5. J Holder, Newman

Res.. Klindt, Shanes

Best top two in the league however Andersen isn't as good as he once was. Strength throughout but don't think Poole are that much better than any other team. Play offs - Yes

RYE HOUSE

1-3. Kennett, Harris, Nicholls

4-5. Watt, Robson

Res. Branford, Perks

I would say the best top three in the league and Branford is in for a big season. However I just don't think they have enough strength in the rest of the team. Play offs - No

SOMERSET

1-3. Tungate, Grajczonek, Hougaard

4-5. Wright, Starke

Res. Allen, Gravesen

Come in for a lot of criticism but is a team that an do very well at home. Allen is capable of scoring heavily and Graversen just has to score his average. Wright and Stark can score decent second string points. Top three is a problem but only takes Hougaard to improve and not as bad as everyone thinks. Play offs - No

SWINDON

1-3. Doyle, Morris, Ellis

4-5. Bellego, BWD

Res. Grondal, wajtknecht

Doyle is without doubt the best rider in the league and I believe can become world champion. The rest of the side though looks very weak and one high scoring rider won't win meetings play offs - No

WOLVERHAMPTON

1-3. Lindgren, Masters, Thorssell

4-5. Howarth, Skornicki

Res. Clegg, Greaves

Decent top 5 and definitely looks the best top 5. I don't think much of the reserves, I don't think Greaves is ready and away from home I don't think Clegg brings in the points. Still strong enough top 5 for play offs. Play offs - Yes

For me its Poole and Wolves, for the top two, with BV and KL not far away. Also think the Rebels could well be in the mix, must not underestimate Gary May, he`s a winner and will make changes as and when required. Am looking forward to visiting the OTA this year, have heard its a great racing track.

• Like 1

Had predicted kl, Poole, wolves and rye house in that order but after hearing what belle vues team is likely to be they will def take rye house's place in the top four imo.

You know, the more I look at Rye House, the more I think they'll at least make the play-offs...

Won't light any fires, but will be rock solid at home, and could win some vital points away, especially at the smaller tracks....

Play-off Final candidates....