British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Peterborough V Coventry Challenge 19th Match 12pm

Weather looks to be dry, temp about 14 degrees but a bit windy from the west.

Oo I don't know. I'm having to hide in the shade just now, to avoid too much sun.

Still it is the Bees and my boy Lenny might be pleased to see me and it is Colin's birthday.

Alright, I'll see you on the back straight

Avtar Sandhu as team manager for the day.

Yeh. I've heard he's bringing his own shale!

Avtar Sandhu as team manager for the day.

Havvy has that job tomorrow. I'm disappointed I missed out!

• Like 1

First time this season!

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message remembering to include your mobile number.

Many thanks

Edit - Now sorted.

Edited by crazysue

Good luck to all the riders today.

Hoping it's a safe exciting meeting.

Wish I could be there! I hope there is a massive crowd and it's a great meeting. Go Bees 🐝🐝🐝

• Like 3

Massive queue, down to the end of the car park - reckon the start's going to be delayed

That's a good sign!! As long as fans already in, don't lose their patience..... Weather shouldn't be a problem..

Massive queue, down to the end of the car park - reckon the start's going to be delayed

I hope they get a move on when it gets started as sadly I might have to re-think my planned trip to PK's farewell. Looks like they are not that bothered about making up lost time as they are only just pushing the bikes out for a parade!

I hope they get a move on when it gets started as sadly I might have to re-think my planned trip to PK's farewell. Looks like they are not that bothered about making up lost time as they are only just pushing the bikes out for a parade!

Only 1hr 30mins max - no problems, thought you weren't going to Wolves Eddie, how did you manage to wrangle that one 😀👍

Only 1hr 30mins max - no problems, thought you weren't going to Wolves Eddie, how did you manage to wrangle that one 😀👍

Cashing in brownie points Dave! I'll follow you to Wolves then. Great to see such a big crowd 😊

• Like 2

It's no good buying a team full of racers if the track is gonna be crap like this every week..Some parts have no shale left on after 6 races.

• Like 1

It's no good buying a team full of racers if the track is gonna be crap like this every week..Some parts have no shale left on after 6 races.

It's the first meeting isn't it?

• Like 2