British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
A ORLOV

Leicester - Swindon 1.4.17

Yes, three days to go to get the track sorted out so hopefully Glyn will confirm it's been tested and all okay by then. I did say I wasn't going but I'm sure on Saturday I'll change my mind as it's been a long Winter. Just hope I'm not going to regret that decision. :)

I assume the 4 legged variety are allowed in if you are going? ;)

Weather forecast for Satday looking very iffy.

If (very big IF) theres no clash with anything in Poland or anywhere else, may be worth delaying it till Sunday, much better forecast.

• Like 1

Yes, three days to go to get the track sorted out so hopefully Glyn will confirm it's been tested and all okay by then. I did say I wasn't going but I'm sure on Saturday I'll change my mind as it's been a long Winter. Just hope I'm not going to regret that decision. :)

Glyn wont confirm it, he was sacked again on Monday

• Like 1

Just proves what a joke this double up rule is doesn't it? Two Leicester riders already missing from there first meeting of the season

Change the bloody date!
  • Like 1

Sacked again, that must be the 4th or 5th time glyn has been sacked by Leicester.

Sacked again, that must be the 4th or 5th time glyn has been sacked by Leicester.

Why?

Yes I know. :neutral:

I assume the 4 legged variety are allowed in if you are going? ;)

Unless things have changed dogs are allowed. If they're not they won't see me there this season, with the exception of the Coventry match of course. :lol:

Lasse guests for Auty, Klindt for King. I'd say we look a better team on paper than the Robins, but we will have no home track advantage as our riders won't have had much (if any) time out there at all. Also, Doyle is far and away the best rider on display, wouldn't be surprised if he comes out of this meeting with 15 points to his name. Hopefully Klindt carries on his good form of recent meetings back in Lions colours!

I think Leicester look better than Swindon when both have full teams. However Leicester are ata big disadvantage having a 5pt reserve guest in place of a 9pt heatleader.

Change the bloody date!

Ridiculous isn't it?!

I think Leicester look better than Swindon when both have full teams. However Leicester are ata big disadvantage having a 5pt reserve guest in place of a 9pt heatleader.

Thing is though Klindt isn't like your typical 5 pointer....more often than not he would outscore King on that track depending what mood he is in

In fairness, thats a 5 pt reserve who averages 8+ at Leicester, and has had two huge scores in his first two meetings in England this year

• Like 1

And in fact in reality it's more like a 6 pointer replacing a 7 plus rider and one that can gate like the clappers

• Like 1

So the track is finished and raceable I take it? Has there been a practice on it?

Leicester potentially look decent but it's still a gamble having Bates Auty and Ayres as the bottom 3 when your top 4 doesn't contain a consistently big hitter? Nilsson King are decent heatleaders Gomolski a good second string but would you bet your last new pound coin they would win away?

Edited by hagonshocker

So the track is finished and raceable I take it? Has there been a practice on it?

Who knows. Perhaps the promotion will confirm everything is okay tomorrow or BTFC LION will nip in again and let us know all the heavy machinery has gone. :lol:

Why?

There has been No comment from glyn or Leicester

Leicester seem quiet about things at the moment.