British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
phillipsr

Rye House Vs Swindon 08.04.17

I told you Sparklers fans that Watt was a bad signing. He was past it in his last season for us giving up in races and not looking bothered. I hope he turns it round as he seems a nice geezer.

If Watt goes who replaces him ?

Schlein

Edited by phillipsr

Can someone confirm who won heat 3 last night? Was it Bellego or Wilson Dean, seeing conflicting results from different sources

Can someone confirm who won heat 3 last night? Was it Bellego or Wilson Dean, seeing conflicting results from different sources

BWD, official score chart on post 126

I told you Sparklers fans that Watt was a bad signing. He was past it in his last season for us giving up in races and not looking bothered. I hope he turns it round as he seems a nice geezer.

I know that was amazed when we signed him, last season Poole sacked him then he went to Leicester and they binned him so we go sign him for this season the bloke is useless and needs replacing.

My first visit this season and good to see the improvements. The racing was good but it became obvious that gating was essential and the inside line was a waste of time. Apart from the usuals BWD stood out. Look forward to seeing him at Peterborough.

I've never found it difficult to park at Rye till Saturday. All surrounding roads were chokka. I've been spoilt by the wide open spaces of Lakeside. :wink:

My first visit this season and good to see the improvements. The racing was good but it became obvious that gating was essential and the inside line was a waste of time. Apart from the usuals BWD stood out. Look forward to seeing him at Peterborough.

I've never found it difficult to park at Rye till Saturday. All surrounding roads were chokka. I've been spoilt by the wide open spaces of Lakeside. :wink:

The ample parking at Lakeside is just about the only good thing about the place. Freezing cold and you're too far back from the track. Add to that the Friday M25 traffic.

Not Bridger, please.

What average would Bridger be on ?

He's struggling in the Championship by the looks of things. No ta.

im going for a 16 point home win, but I may change this after I see the boys in action tomorrow evening.

well well well, didn't see that result happening.. to be fair to the Robins, watching the defeat at home to Belle Vue i was going to change the defeat to 10 points :D , i was impressed with DB, AE had a nightmare home debut, he will come good, i have no doubt about it.

yes, RR got us a few but whose to say Adam wouldn't have scored that much.. funny ol' sport this speedway lark eh..!