British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baldyman

Ipswich V Newcastle 1june 17

no, I can't,,, I was thinking you've be trying too hard to reach the dark side of the moon ;)

No, just talking to me is like banging your head against the wall ;) (That's the best I could come up with xD)

• Like 1

No, just talking to me is like banging your head against the wall ;) (That's the best I could come up with xD)

different cover tho ;)

different cover tho ;)

SHHHHHHHHHH, Let me feel smart with English words for 10 minutes or so

Huh?

No, unfortunately not, he gives 110%, he gates pretty good, but falls 90% of his races, poor lad :(

Edit: Oooooooooo, my profile picture thingy, I dunno why I didn't make the connection of your comment to my picture xD Can you tell I've been awake for three days straight doing uni work? Yes, Pink Floyd are cool

So, in the 50 races he's had this season, you reckon he's fallen 45 times?

Maths not your strong subject, then?

Anyway, driving down for this one (although, I have to admit, not particularly looking forward to the drive back!).

Just seen on the Ipswich website that the referee is Barbara Horley (who should have reffed the Scunthorpe vs Newcastle match on Monday!).

Horley the referee oh such joy .

Horley the referee oh such joy .

oh deep joy 😜

Can't make it there in time, will be at Glasgow vs Redcar instead.

Someone fancy cheering on my behalf?

Anyways, I think we'll take a point at least.

• Like 1

So, in the 50 races he's had this season, you reckon he's fallen 45 times?

Maths not your strong subject, then?

Anyway, driving down for this one (although, I have to admit, not particularly looking forward to the drive back!).

Just seen on the Ipswich website that the referee is Barbara Horley (who should have reffed the Scunthorpe vs Newcastle match on Monday!).

Considering I'm a maths student in uni ;) Haha... I was just over exaggerating (can't think of the right word), because he falls a lot... I didn't mean it literally... A bit pedantic :P

Edited by Dandelion

I think we should have enough to stop Newcastle taking a point away with them but lambert and worrall will keep it close enough for it to not be all plain sailing as it has been in some recent meetings!

Agree the riding order should be changed, Kyle seems to still be lacking a bit coming back from injury so surely a move to 2 would help him, and heeps in great form barring the last couple where he's been carrying a leg injury!

Sedgmen/heeps at 3/4 would be a good pairing st home too, sedge likes inside-mid track and heeps chases the dirt perfect team riding!

Easy for Newcastle max for Ben Hopwood and paid max for Connor Coles,what is there to worry about and the Green Party to win the Election lol

I will be happy with a point but go on lads suprise me.Hope it is a good meeting and all riders stay safe.

• Like 1

Bright and sunny day here....... in Tenerife. reserves will be the difference tonight.... Up the Witches

Blinding sunshine here as well , CL better make sure there is plenty of water in the tank tonight .

Remember everyone its the 2nd day of the Suffolk Show so might still be a far bit of traffic around before the meeting tonight .

Considering I'm a maths student in uni ;) Haha... I was just over exaggerating (can't think of the right word), because he falls a lot... I didn't mean it literally... A bit pedantic :P

If I've told you once I've told you a million times - DONT EXAGGERATE!

• Like 1