British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Bandits V Redcar 24/06/17@7pm

Seen enough going home now Joe Jacobs been better with R/R shocking watch the crowd disappear

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am just so pleased me and Mrs decided to stay at home and not waste our £30. And like you say the crowd will just disapear, just whipping boys of the League ..

And now ethridge awaiting the county ambulance. Berwick certainly have no luck atm

Good win for the Bears but not much fun being a Bandits fan this season. If it's not one problem or injury,it's another.

• Like 1

Tough on Berwick with injuries , we have had a few as well .

Once again our reserves were excellent, then again the whole team was .

Hope it improves for Berwick.

• Like 1

Good win for the Bears but not much fun being a Bandits fan this season. If it's not one problem or injury,it's another.

Not much fun?! You're being kind... It's currently no fun :sad: I feel for our promotion.... One thing after another... :sad:

First of I'd lik to wish Jye all th best after a very nasty looking accident. Secondly well done to The Bears great team performance solid scoring all the way down ,. Thirdly a big thanks to Josh for all his efforts tonight ,felt for Alfie Bowtell in ht 14 he had a definite point only to be let down by his bike . Really disappointed with Danny tonight especially ht 12 where I thought he was embarrassing, the usual 100% from Kev & David unfortunately you can't win with two man teams

First of I'd lik to wish Jye all th best after a very nasty looking accident. Secondly well done to The Bears great team performance solid scoring all the way down ,. Thirdly a big thanks to Josh for all his efforts tonight ,felt for Alfie Bowtell in ht 14 he had a definite point only to be let down by his bike . Really disappointed with Danny tonight especially ht 12 where I thought he was embarrassing, the usual 100% from Kev & David unfortunately you can't win with two man teams

4 reserves in a team won't win matches unfortunately that's just reality

If jye is out long term what about matty wethers coming in ?

ex riders very rarely make good promoters or managers . well done redcar . my tip at the start of the season .

sorry for the bandits .

NOT .

ex riders very rarely make good promoters or managers . well done redcar . my tip at the start of the season .

sorry for the bandits .

NOT .

Oh right so Neil middleditch was no good then?

Ya twit

Great four points for the Bears. Solid team performance. Maybe a top four place is not unrealistic. Tough on the Bandits, surely their injury hoodoo will end soon, I hope so. The Bears injury hoodoo just continues too. One lengthy absence after another this season.

Marek Cieslak, isn't he an ex rider, Staechmann as well, Skornicki and Dobrucki managing in Poland I believe, Simon Stead and Ritchie Hawkins doing fine early on in their managerial careers, after all Mark Lemon just won the league last year, Havelock individually isn't great but to say ex riders very rarely make good managers is rubbish

• Like 3

Havelock was a disaster at Coventry. I warned you when he took over you were in trouble. The guy could ride a bike but off it he's clueless.

the word rarely was in there somewhere . twit lo well fished !

Got to feel for Berwick and I hope I'm right in saying this but give the promotion a level playing field of a year and it should come good.

Side note: big rumour is JPB wants to throw his toys out at Berwick too!!?? Best of luck with that one.