British Speedway Forum

She’s married to your grandad. :)

Are you sure ? :wink:

Building a team without Andersen and Shanes.

Andersen wont improve his average and Shanes wont D/UP due to other commitments and Championship fixtures being run Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Also expect teams to build with strength in depth next season so Shanes wont be getting easy rides against the opposing No.7s.

1. B. Kurtz 8.08

2. Newman 4.86

3. C. Holder 7.16

4. Przedpelski 7.00

5. R. Lambert 7.38

6. Woryna 4.65

7. Perks 3.33

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

Let's hope Matt can pull something out of the bag like Leicester as just done .I think drabik might do ?

Let's hope Matt can pull something out of the bag like Leicester as just done .I think drabik might do ?

Timo Lahti? Edward Kennett? I rest my case m'lud. :wink:

• Like 2

But Poole already have a number 1 rider in Brady :D

• Like 1

Any update's on the Morris Doyle front? What a shame for you guys having to lose one of your darlings. :D .

Well done BSPA.

Any update's on the Morris Doyle front? What a shame for you guys having to lose one of your darlings. :D .

Well done BSPA.

They would have been your darlings if you hadn't have swapped teams.

• Like 2

Well done BSPA.

A really poor attempt at trying to wind someone up TROLL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

They would have been your darlings if you hadn't have swapped teams.

Don't matter. Swindon won the league last year and Poole were shocking. Yet I'm still a Poole fan so that burns the glory hunter accusations doesn't it.

A really poor attempt at trying to wind someone up TROLL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wasn't trying to wind anyone up. Just interested in the situation.

I'm sure Rosco will be keeping is eye on the situation !!!

Building a team without Andersen and Shanes.

Andersen wont improve his average and Shanes wont D/UP due to other commitments and Championship fixtures being run Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Also expect teams to build with strength in depth next season so Shanes wont be getting easy rides against the opposing No.7s.

1. B. Kurtz 8.08

2. Newman 4.86

3. C. Holder 7.16

4. Przedpelski 7.00

5. R. Lambert 7.38

6. Woryna 4.65

7. Perks 3.33

Newman , Przedpelski, Lambert and Perks all unlikely.

You must have reached the half century of riders you have named. I guess if you say loads of names and 1 does sign you can say you were right

Well done BSPA.

Thought it would be about time you recommended M J Jensen, like you always used to.

• Like 5

Newman , Przedpelski, Lambert and Perks all unlikely.

You must have reached the half century of riders you have named. I guess if you say loads of names and 1 does sign you can say you were right

Every name I mention I get a response saying he's not coming so I have to think of more haha.

Thought it would be about time you recommended M J Jensen, like you always used to.

I've never mentioned him. Don't like him tbh. Don't rate him either. You can accuse me of being KKS if you want (I'm not) it doesn't make a difference to my life.

So Hans Andersen has managed late to squeeze into a SWE side with just announcing a return to Dackarna for 2018.

That's a load off from him as the journeyman now has at least 2 leagues agreed and will no doubt walk into a Danish League side to make it 3 leagues so far.

I am sure he will sign for UK in 2018, but question is with who ??

Doubt he will do UK double up as most of his time will be flying around Europe in the twilight of his career earning as much money as he can. How the guy does 4 leagues amazes me, but he had done if for some years now. Add in Danish Champ - another stab maybe at SEC and other indv meeting. Guy cant know half the time if he is on his ar** or his elbow ;-)

No surprise that he throws the odd few bad rides and last year in SWE it hit his av badly as he was down at 40 as an av per ride. That must be an all time low by his standards. I thought he had missed it this year in SWE but seems he has been given a get out of jail card.

So Hans Andersen has managed late to squeeze into a SWE side with just announcing a return to Dackarna for 2018.

That's a load off from him as the journeyman now has at least 2 leagues agreed and will no doubt walk into a Danish League side to make it 3 leagues so far.

I am sure he will sign for UK in 2018, but question is with who ??

Doubt he will do UK double up as most of his time will be flying around Europe in the twilight of his career earning as much money as he can. How the guy does 4 leagues amazes me, but he had done if for some years now. Add in Danish Champ - another stab maybe at SEC and other indv meeting. Guy cant know half the time if he is on his ar** or his elbow ;-)

No surprise that he throws the odd few bad rides and last year in SWE it hit his av badly as he was down at 40 as an av per ride. That must be an all time low by his standards. I thought he had missed it this year in SWE but seems he has been given a get out of jail card.

Somerset is my guess. POP said Somerset have signed a rider on a 7 something who has never ridden for them before.

POP gets all the inside info from Poole so the rider is Andersen or C. Holder otherwise POP wouldn't know the rider in question.