British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fred5

Rebels V Wolves.

During the morning can someone in the Burnham on Sea area please give an update on the weather situation, looking at the weather channels it doesn't look to hopeful of this meeting going ahead.

Hi Speedcrazy ! Weather here at this time is cloudy and showers (raining presently). The forecast is much better for PM. What time do you leave ? I will keep you updated with any announcements when and if !!! :t:

Edited by Aroundtheboards

Hi Speedcrazy ! Weather here at this time is cloudy and showers (raining presently). The forecast is much better for PM. What time do you leave ? I will keep you updated with any announcements when and if !!! :t:

Hi Around........ thanks for the reply, aiming to leave wolves at about 2.30PM /3.00PM ish, don't want to take any chances with the M5

• Like 1

Hi Around........ thanks for the reply, aiming to leave wolves at about 2.30PM /3.00PM ish, don't want to take any chances with the M5

Hi. M5 is a swear word around here after last week !!! Just looked at weather and still it gives clearing in the PM so we live in hope !!! Rebels website is still in "GO" mode so I'll update you at 2pm and then I'll keep you in touch through the afternoon ! Not raining here at the moment and there are patches of brightening sky to the south !!! :rolleyes: So, as I say we live in hope !

Edited by Aroundtheboards
  • Like 1

You're better going along the A449 and joining the M5 @ Worcester North.Its an absolute nightmare if you join at M6 or Oldbury. Wished i was going,but can't leave work until 5 o,clock.

The M5 seems to keep itself clearish on other days than Friday. So I'm looking forward to a fairly brisk run down from Bristol tonight, and again for the television match on Monday.

• Like 1

You're better going along the A449 and joining the M5 @ Worcester North.Its an absolute nightmare if you join at M6 or Oldbury. Wished i was going,but can't leave work until 5 o,clock.

Debbie Hancock is always delaying the meeting for latecomers on the M5. I'll tell her you can't leave Wolves until 5pm Tommy and see what she says !!! :rofl:

Hi. M5 is a swear word around here after last week !!! Just looked at weather and still it gives clearing in the PM so we live in hope !!! Rebels website is still in "GO" mode so I'll update you at 2pm and then I'll keep you in touch through the afternoon ! Not raining here at the moment and there are patches of brightening sky to the south !!! :rolleyes: So, as I say we live in hope !

You didn't wanna cum down the M25 you wanna come down the M11 !!! What I am trying to say to you is, you don't wanna cum down the M25 !!! :rofl::D

• Like 1

Debbie Hancock is always delaying the meeting for latecomers on the M5. I'll tell her you can't leave Wolves until 5pm Tommy and see what she says !!! :rofl:

You didn't wanna cum down the M25 you wanna come down the M11 !!! What I am trying to say to you is, you don't wanna cum down the M25 !!! :rofl::D

Debbie looked a nice cheerful soul on TV Monday night, perhaps i should give her call😍😇.

Debbie looked a nice cheerful soul on TV Monday night, perhaps i should give her call.

Yeah I thought she scrubbed up well for the Telly !!! Give her a call Tommy !!! You've got nothing to lose !!! :wink:

The M5 seems to keep itself clearish on other days than Friday. So I'm looking forward to a fairly brisk run down from Bristol tonight, and again for the television match on Monday.

Why is it certain fans think Somerset can only race on a Friday because of some council ruling, when this is clearly not true?

Looking forward to a clear run too...usually is except Fridays.

Plus...when we've had natural rain during the week, and a clear afternoon and evening, the track has usually been at it's finest.

Can't wait for this one...should be a cracker.

Can only see a Somerset win here, especially with Masters out. Would take a consolation point but I'm not sure we will even get that when you consider our recent away form.

Edited by Perton Wolf
  • Like 1

Why is it certain fans think Somerset can only race on a Friday because of some council ruling, when this is clearly not true?

Looking forward to a clear run too...usually is except Fridays.

Plus...when we've had natural rain during the week, and a clear afternoon and evening, the track has usually been at it's finest.

Can't wait for this one...should be a cracker.

Because it is true! Somerset's planning with Local Authority permit racing on a Friday night with a 10pm curfew, plus a very limited number of 'off' night's each season.

• Like 2