British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevebrum

Wolves V Kings Lynn 14.8.17

Indeed he did and to his credit he apologised to Zagar when he saw the photos of the amount of blood drawn from Zagar's haematoma.

I'm sure you did feel sorry for Zagar, most normal people felt some sympathy but there were a couple of sick fans who took the piss. It is that you seemed to accept the piss taking of a seriously injured rider without comment while making an issue of a joke about a condition brum claims to have.

Failing to admonish your chum for taking the piss of a seriously injured rider while taking starman to task of a very funny quip about your chum is, as I said a bit strange.

He isn't my chum we have never met.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Indeed, remember how I got involved?

YOU and your irrational and ironic rant over who likes funny posts, ha ha!

Ironic because you trawl the forum looking for troll like posts to like, popping up like an unwanted pimple on the arse of the forum to like an insulting or argumentative post. It's all there in your profile, you can't deny it, lol!

Even then between you and your chum you've have managed 50% more off topic posts than me in this thread, before this one, yet another reply to yet another off topic brum post, lol!

I wouldn't admit it either, lol!

Nothing to admit.

• Like 1

All a bit odd, I am currently off work recuperating from a ruptured sciatic nerve and live less than 3 miles from Monmore. No rain until after the BT Sport Meeting had concluded & I had watched Game of Thrones! And then only light downpour for less than 20 mins.

You think that is funny i suppose.

Thing with Starnan is he gets ideas into his head that he thinks are funny and repeats them over and over. At the moment it's Brum and sleep. Before that it was Orion and walking to Poole. Before that SCB and sheep (I think). Then his random comments about The Doctor and a Chris Holdef shirt. And for a while the line was "don't dance to anybody else's tune.

End of the day the bloke is a moron.

• Like 3

When I heard this meeting was cancelled, I just assumed it was Buster's fault. :rofl::rofl:

• Like 3

Thing with Starnan is he gets ideas into his head that he thinks are funny and repeats them over and over. At the moment it's Brum and sleep. Before that it was Orion and walking to Poole. Before that SCB and sheep (I think). Then his random comments about The Doctor and a Chris Holdef shirt. And for a while the line was "don't dance to anybody else's tune.

End of the day the bloke is a moron.

Yes agreed just like ff.
  • Like 1

Lol!

Yet more off topic rubbish stirring?

You haven't actually made a single comment in any of your posts relevant to the meeting yet you keep saying you're not rubbish stirring, you'll have your chum bollocking you for 'post after post and non about the meeting', ha ha!

Suppose I have to put up with endless posts about me and my new chum now , still you seem to have a new chum in Starman!

• Like 1

All a bit odd, I am currently off work recuperating from a ruptured sciatic nerve and live less than 3 miles from Monmore. No rain until after the BT Sport Meeting had concluded & I had watched Game of Thrones! And then only light downpour for less than 20 mins.

That's the trouble with going by forecasts, I live about 15 miles away and it rained pretty heavy between 6 - 7pm then on and off all evening

That's the trouble with going by forecasts, I live about 15 miles away and it rained pretty heavy between 6 - 7pm then on and off all evening

2 miles away from the track - the rain here didn't start until 8.30 - would we have got 10 heats in by then? probably not so on balance a good call.

It is a shame that they can't fit it in to the schedule without it being part of a double header as I think double headers are rarely good meetings especially the second meeting.

Edited by foreverblue

2 miles away from the track - the rain here didn't start until 8.30 - would we have got 10 heats in by then? probably not so on balance a good call.

The meeting could have easily been run through swiftly last night . Even when it was raining it was only very light,

Dodgy forecasts put people off, promoters cannot afford that on the crowds that currently attend