British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Birmingham Tpnl 21/8/17 @ Monmore Wood

U tryed to sign him last season when he had an higher champion average. Makes me laugh to think that u think they av done a deal just for cradley.

I might be making this up but I'm sure I read in last week's programme that Drury said we tried to sign him this season before we got in Mason but he was assessed as a 7.

Looking forward to tonight, should be a corker, we could really do with getting a point and anything more for the Brummies would pretty much end Cradley's chances you'd think, if Hall is a little worse for wear and Hampshire's bike works for all his heats then we might have a chance, but I'll go for a 48-42 home win.

Guest GiveusaB

Let's not worry about Hall's signing....let's just hope Mason has another holiday if we make the play offs and we'll use Richard again :t:

Richard Hall was the obvious first choice when we needed a replacement for Darryl Richings but the reason we were unable to sign him was because he had just signed for Peterborough which made him ineligible to ride in the National League. The rules were not changed for Cradley, and they have done well to get him to join them - especially now that his assessed average has been reduced to 6.00.

If u make the playoffs,pretty sure halls average aint gona be 6 anyway im afraid.

Who ever wins tonight, either still aint good enuff to finish top 4.

Darren Hartley hang your head in shame. Both sets of fans booing you.

Edited by pete cc
  • Like 2

great meeting very enjoyable...

Highlight was the Cradley fans with there kids making and shouting obscene gestures towards liam carr very classy...

• Like 1

Oh here we go at the rubbish about Cradley fans, least talk about the meeting. Poor meeting, too many mistakes by riders to enjoy it. Cradley dun there best to lose it.

• Like 1

Rubbish ? Its true its just half of you are to thick to realise ...

Its 3rd tier British racing not a GP there is always going to be mistakes enjoy it for what it is .More mistakes in one of your sentences than there was tonight.

liam carr very classy...

Rubbish ? Its true its just half of you are to thick to realise ...

Its 3rd tier British racing not a GP there is always going to be mistakes enjoy it for what it is .More mistakes in one of your sentences than there was tonight.

Liam Carr,first letters of names are usually capitalised.

"It's,not its"

Edited by martin_t
  • Like 1

Liam Carr,first letters of names are usually capitalised.

"It's,not its"

Your missing the point i except that mistakes are made but then again i am not surprised.