British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Are you going, by the way ?

I doubt it, he will be collecting hu pension along with the rest of the Dorset population.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be quite so sure that he is making it up. We will find out tomorrow.

I doubt it, he will be collecting hu pension along with the rest of the Dorset population.

I think your comment even in jest is a little rude to all of the population of Dorset. Fine to take the mick out of other teams supporters but a whole county. I suppose there are no pensioners in your county.
  • Like 3

I'm sure Steve Shovlar will love this, Musielak out injured - Aarnio & Carr replace BWD & Zach

1. Jason Doyle

2. Adam Ellis

3. Thomas Jorgensen (Guest)

4. David Bellego

5. Nick Morris

6. Tero Aarnio (Guest)

7. Liam Carr (Guest)

1. Brady Kurtz

2. Jack Holder

3. Timo Lahti

4. Edward Kennett

5. Hans Andersen

6. Paul Starke

7. James Shanes

If you want to post crap that is up to you but do it somewhere else.

Meeting preview

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2994

The only guest is Liam Carr replacing Zach.

• Like 2

I think your comment even in jest is a little rude to all of the population of Dorset. Fine to take the mick out of other teams supporters but a whole county. I suppose there are no pensioners in your county.

It's not true...I saw some schools in that area last week.

• Like 1

I was told Musielak was ruled out injured & BWD was refusing to ride for Swindon again.

Don't shoot the messenger

Best to get facts before posting rubbish really

• Like 4

I was told Musielak was ruled out injured & BWD was refusing to ride for Swindon again.

No you did not you made it up to get a reaction. Why would BWD refuse to ride. pathetic. If you insist on posting rubbish that isn't true best to make just a tiny bit believable.

Best to get facts before posting rubbish really

He was more believable as gater 1 or one of his other aliases! Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 3

No you did not you made it up to get a reaction. Why would BWD refuse to ride. pathetic. If you insist on posting rubbish that isn't true best to make just a tiny bit believable.

He was more believable as gater 1 or one of his other aliases!

Just like all the crap it posted on the Swindon 2018 thread.

It might be a good idea for fans to wait till there is actual news on that thread.

He was more believable as gater 1 or one of his other aliases!

Gater1, speedwayfanatic, poolepiratesfanatic, brandonbob and now another alias.....all a bit pathetic really

• Like 3

Gater1, speedwayfanatic, poolepiratesfanatic, brandonbob and now another alias.....all a bit pathetic really

You must be next then. Nothing changes with you does it.. Everybody elses fault bar yours. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

Ah the old voices in the head, or was it daddies.

• Like 2

Its not him, it's Danny Green off the old Racers forum. He staged his own death on there. Used to go by the name of Burghfield Bullet or similar.

He's a prat.

Told by whom? The voices in your head? You are not a messenger you are someone making things up to get a reaction! :rolleyes:

• Like 1