Peterborough Panthers 2018

Does that make it right ?

Where have I posted its right?

I'm just saying it happens.

Edited by Vincent Blackshadow
  • Like 1

Beautiful morning at the Showground

Gate 4 already prepped for heat 1 2018 -nice big puddle as often is the case 😆

Bizarrely there is a random rugby ball in the middle of turn 1/2 - hope thats not a sign of change of use 👎

• Like 1

Gate 4 ready for our new number 1 to jump out of 👀

You could jump into it today 😛

Just hope that Ged keeps Panthers on track next season, because he is the best promoter we have had, & if he walked away, the sport would be losing a massive promoter of speedway, especially the youth side of it.

• Like 2

Beautiful morning at the Showground

Gate 4 already prepped for heat 1 2018 -nice big puddle as often is the case

Bizarrely there is a random rugby ball in the middle of turn 1/2 - hope thats not a sign of change of use

Good job that you didn't turn up a few years ago when they actually had rugby posts erected on the centre green, that would really have confused you. Still on about the gates I see. Specsavers have a £10 offer on for eye tests, it might be a good investment if you visit us again :)

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 2

Didnt realise there had been rugby there in the past.

Its interesting (in a nerdy sought if way 😀) to be able to look at a track completely on your own and see certain nuances.

Being able to see the other side of the fence from gate 4 for example it is noticeable that there is a build up of material there that could cause a problem if left unattended. So I can see why some work is needed there. Its just when they choose to do it that is the issue now 😛

Unfortunately I forgot my pack seeds so was unable to arrange for a message to appear on the start line for next years season opener 😆

Bomber has signed a contract for Pila

unless J.C.F. posts the info, in the words of victor Meldrew , i dont believe it......

Bomber has signed a contract for Pila

Jeez it's started already. Any day but Sunday please!

unless J.C.F. posts the info, in the words of victor Meldrew , i dont believe it......

He's just posted it on his Instagram.

I heard a rumour last weekend that Pat Butcher is being offered a testimonial meeting early next march and admission will be free with a bucket collection for the great man.

This could solve the free admission ruling ordered by the SCB. With an abundance of riders willing to ride for the great man for free.

The ruling wasnt about the first meeting of the season it was the first LEAGUE meeting would be free.

• Like 1

I think that part of the ruling will be dropped or suspended.