Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

2 Lambert

3 Starke

4 Ostergaard

6 Shanes

7 Bacon

17.4 for the last 2 riders

I thought you would have grasped the fact by now Shanes spends a lot of his Sunday's on grasstrack.

I thought you would have grasped the fact by now Shanes spends a lot of his Sunday's on grasstrack.

Is it certain we are gonna be a Sunday racetrack, with the set race nights?

So who is going to be panthers top 2...very limited for choice now ipswich are staying.

I think you may get a surprise.

Is it certain we are gonna be a Sunday racetrack, with the set race nights?

Personally I can't see the race day changing but I suppose anything is possible .

Looks like another. season of second division Speedway . A positive I should think as it looked at one time the Mafia had succeeded in manipulating a closure

Looks like another. season of second division Speedway . A positive I should think as it looked at one time the Mafia had succeeded in manipulating a closure

Any dreams of going into the premier league in the future would require someone who has money to bankroll it and as things stand at the moment , I cant see it happening anytime soon.

whats your take on 'the pension review service' ???

am sick of them, they won't leave is alone :(

Stick with the Pension Advisory Service.

That's what I recommend all my clients do.

Edited by Jeremy Corbyn Fan

Any dreams of going into the premier league in the future would require someone who has money to bankroll it and as things stand at the moment , I cant see it happening anytime soon.

Never I would think . Apart from the finances EOES cant stick to a set time let alone day.

Disappointed but not surprised by the non event of AGM. Panthers doomed for all time to second division , no conclusion of Holdergate. As I think somebody said My conscience is clear or at least I think it is as I am not entirely sure of the concept,

Disappointed but not surprised by the non event of AGM. Panthers doomed for all time to second division , no conclusion of Holdergate. As I think somebody said My conscience is clear or at least I think it is as I am not entirely sure of the concept,

Holdergate must be all resolved as i can't imagine Panthers would've been accepted into the league with no promotor

...and the fact that Godfrey has remained as 2nd in charge at the Mafia.

Hopefully some news on this will be forthcoming shortly as there is some team planning to do , or should we expect some more mushroom effect from the BSPA and no doubt Ged is under an enforced code of silence.

...and the fact that Godfrey has remained as 2nd in charge at the Mafia.

Are you actually surprised?