British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

3 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

Well - it's a bit like this!!

Since Pbro hadn't been at home for a month and Berwick are nearly out of fixtures and Ippo are at home to Berwick on Thursday and Scott Nicholls is such a permanent guest for Ippo........... when I read a guest was needed for Ippo v Berwick, I obviously jumped to the obvious conclusion that the guest was for Ippo v Berwick.

Obviously I wouldn't have twigged that P'bro would also be racing Berwick a few days later.

Obvious in't it!!;)

So the title of the thread wasnt a give away at all then, think a simple whoops i got it wrong would of been a far more understandable reply.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Surely we could do better than Jorgensen?

Think that old Poland + Sunday chestnut comes into play again

Deary me.

Sorry boss - grovel grovel grovel.

Remind me to keep schtum should I venture onto Panters territory again.

Humour obviously doesn'y exist in those parts and there was me thinking it was just Norfolk.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

So the title of the thread wasnt a give away at all then, think a simple whoops i got it wrong would of been a far more understandable reply.

What's wrong with it  as it brings some comedy into the thread perhaps the Scotsman should apply for a BSPA job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At least if he worked for the BSPA giving the points to Ipswich from a Peterborough v Berwick match wouldn't be such an odd thing for them these days

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

So Harris should try to ensure ippo get points that could deny his own team a place in the playoffs? 

Chances are he'll be back 'home' at Peterborough next year anyway with Scotty going 'home' to Ippo. Can Richie Worrall come 'home to Ashfield then please?

1 hour ago, cinderfella said:

Chances are he'll be back 'home' at Peterborough next year anyway with Scotty going 'home' to Ippo. Can Richie Worrall come 'home to Ashfield then please?

Scotty is on a 2 year deal but still wouldn't rule out  bomber coming back though.

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

Surely we could do better than Jorgensen?

You forgotten about Allen then

3 hours ago, cinderfella said:

NO

2 minutes ago, MANSE said:

NO

To which part?

4 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

Deary me.

Sorry boss - grovel grovel grovel.

Remind me to keep schtum should I venture onto Panters territory again.

Humour obviously doesn'y exist in those parts and there was me thinking it was just Norfolk.

Well you know what to do then..head back up north to the land of no opportunity..

14 minutes ago, MANSE said:

Last  part

You must be the only Tigers's fan that feels that way. Everyone else I've spoken to think we got rid of the wrong guys, both on and off the track.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Well you know what to do then..head back up north to the land of no opportunity..

Thought that was Peterborough.   

Schtum.