British Speedway Forum

Guest Loose Diamond
32 minutes ago, leander said:

Not yet he hasn't. they can't fit him in until the limit goes up on 01st July (unless they've dropped somebody else). 

Hello. Are they putting the points limit up?

Guest Loose Diamond
On 5/23/2019 at 5:35 PM, StevePark said:

That would depend on the scores being replaced.

Hello. There seems to be a bit of confusion about wether or not Simon Lambert has been released from the Diamonds. I cannot find anywhere where he has? I know he has been signed by Kings Lynn but this was nothing to do with him riding for the Diamonds.

20 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Josh Bailey had quit about a week or so ago.

I know, but Bailey is on a 2.00 and List is always a minimum 4.00. They are using guests for Bailey until the limit goes up to 40 (from 38). Hopefully, for them,  their team limit won't be over 38 (including Bailey's 2.00) otherwise they won't be able to fit him in. Part of me (for Jedd's sake) hopes they can, but the other part hopes they'll be over!!

Edited by leander

15 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Hello. Are they putting the points limit up?

Yes the points limit increases to 40 with effect from 01st July. Been that way since the beginning of the season.

Guest Loose Diamond
11 minutes ago, leander said:

Yes the points limit increases to 40 with effect from 01st July. Been that way since the beginning of the season.

Ok. Right. I was not aware that the limit was being changed. Have not been following this year's rules at all. You learn something new every day.

31 minutes ago, leander said:

The points limit is Due to change to 40 from 1st July but "in the best interests of the sport" that could be changed, we are talking about speedway here! 

Guest Loose Diamond
15 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

The points limit is Due to change to 40 from 1st July but "in the best interests of the sport" that could be changed, we are talking about speedway here! 

Yes I know!!!!

Guest Loose Diamond
4 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

Yes I know!!!!

Can someone on here tell me why Danny Ayres was not signed for us when he did not have a Premiership team!!??????

Guest Loose Diamond
Just now, Loose Diamond said:

Can someone on here tell me why Danny Ayres was not signed for us when he did not have a Premiership team!!??????

Anyone can join in. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Loose Diamond said:

Hello. There seems to be a bit of confusion about wether or not Simon Lambert has been released from the Diamonds. I cannot find anywhere where he has? I know he has been signed by Kings Lynn but this was nothing to do with him riding for the Diamonds.

He’s been released 

Guest Loose Diamond
2 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Simple.....Newcastle never spoke to him.

Good luck to Jacob Bukhave, another former Bear at Newcastle!

Well someone knew something was going on. We seem to get a lot of Redcar rejects.

jeezzz . the only thing that is left in the diamonds wooden barrel is the golden rivet . who is going to be brave enough to bend over and retrieve it ?

Guest Loose Diamond
3 hours ago, bringbackHalifax said:

Simon Lambert's  facebook suggests he has been released by Newcastle.

Hello. I looked on his page earlier and I could see nothing at all on there about him being released. Seems like something has been going on but at the time there was nothing on his Facebook page when I looked. Unless he did not want to put it on. Don't know why.