British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague/Nice Polska promotion/relegation play-offs Sunday October 13th live on TV

Stadium is not as full as it was the day after the Warsaw GP.

Who is Marcelina gassing with. What was the delay after last track grade for. 

FZG need to get their act together, could be over after 1st leg. Miedzinski's move on Dudek was harsh.

That's third place decided. No way will Czestochowa not score more than 32 at FZG. Lindgren & Madsen unbeatable, Miedzinski only dropped one point. FZG disappointing from 1-7. 

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Tape problems at Rybnik earlier and now Czestochowa :mad:

Crazy situation with everyone trying to fix the starting gate only for it to fail again.

Not much fun if you are at the match but does show that Poland doesn't always get it right!  ;)

We move on to next Sunday and i`m not sure that the Extraleague bosses care a monkeys about how hard it`s going to be for the riders and mechanics to get from Wales to Poland  in time !!!!

Zielona Gora v Czestochowa start time 3pm UK time

Leszno v Wroclaw start time 6.30pm UK time

Edited by racers and royals

Bydgoszcz is the closest airport to Torun.  I think they sealed promotion via the play-offs yesterday so I imagine their season is finished.

1 hour ago, H20 said:

You told me Bydgoszcz!!!!

Have a look back at my post i told you more than Bydgoszcz- i told you Lodz , Ostrow and Gorzow !!!!!

Edited by racers and royals

When do Gorzow seal there inevitable none relegation from Ekstraliga?  Can't find any fixture dates.