Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Peterborough. Prem. 1/8/19

7 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Reported. 

What 4 snowflake .

7 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Reported. 

Me too. But i have been accused of multi accounts twice today. 

Your funny, and you actually think people don't know who you are. 

It doesn't matter how many accounts you have, it shows up every time, 

• Like 1

Mods have been in contact .Nothing wrong with  my post..

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Excuse ignorance, but what does @CWR_26 mean?

Just now, Midland Red said:

Excuse ignorance, but what does @CWR_26 mean?

Charles Twitter handle

• Confused 1

Just got back from a stonking meeting tonight at Wimborne Road. IMO the best meeting we have seen this season with some balls to the walls racing and thrilling entertainment.

A big crowd at Poole tonight to see the return of Brady Kurtz and he rode very well. The strength of the team is starting to shine through and we managed to blag our way through the last month with a weakened line up. Tonight we turned the corner.

First of all Charles Wright was well received as the new British Champion. He said he had never known so many pele wanting pics with him, congratulating him etc. Nice guy.

The racing tonight was very good. Track perfectly prepared. Just the right amount of shale, perfectly watered. And it led to some classic battles from as early as heat 3 with Josh cutting past the Panthers duo over the course of the heat to join Klindt for a 5-1. Wright passed Covatti like he was standing still, Klindt charged under both Panthers, Wright got between Klindt and Wells off the final bend as the three went over the line together. Holder and Hans passed and reposed... it was all happening. Special mention for Ryan Douglas whose first visit to Poole netted him 10 deserved points including a heat win.

For Poole:

Holder did well before missing it completely in heat 15

r/r got just 5 points.

Klindt was excellent for 13 points. So consistent at the moment. Best season ever?

Josh had 3paid wins and a couple of lasts. His last ride saw him badly impeded entering bend three which saw the end of his chance to score.

Kurtz was excellent. One poor ride when he got blocked out by a derailed Nicholls.

Covatti is clearly not fully fit. Struggled for his 4 points.

Wells battled but needs to use the outside more.

For Panthers:

Tungate was poor overall. One race win which was caused by Nicholls blocking ability.

Nicholls was excellent all night. 

Wright battled and I thought would have got heat 15 but it was given to the guest (which was deserved)

Proctor was very poor tonight.

Hans is clearly not race fit. Had one good battle with Holder.

Summers was poor.

Douglas impressed all night. Paid ten for a first visit is exceptional.

When Speedway is dished up like this there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the sport. Wimborne Road showing why it is one of the best tracks in the country.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

First of all James Wright was well received as the new British Champion.

James has never been crowned champion;) 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thecatalyst said:

Your funny, and you actually think people don't know who you are. 

It doesn't matter how many accounts you have, it shows up every time, 

Seriously i sent a personal message to the last guy who said the same. I am just so not with it re technology. I do not even own a mobile phone. 1 laptop. At home. Comes to work with me. Based in Wigan. IP address will show up. Apart from that. Who knows ?. Who cares. I thought i would come on and post about my Sport. 1 person in my family said things like this are full of you know what. Now i am finding that out. I have contacted the mods myself. If it carries on i will gladly do one. All very childish. Oh and i was made up tonight when Dave Goddard mentioned me on the coverage. I even mentioned in a private message to him i was not with the times.

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

James has never been crowned champion;) 

He's clueless

12 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Charles Twitter handle

Not sure what that means 

2 minutes ago, craigACE said:

Seriously i sent a personal message to the last guy who said the same. I am just so not with it re technology. I do not even own a mobile phone. 1 laptop. At home. Comes to work with me. Based in Wigan. IP address will show up. Apart from that. Who knows ?. Who cares. I thought i would come on and post about my Sport. 1 person in my family said things like this are full of you know what. Now i am finding that out. I have contacted the mods myself. If it carries on i will gladly do one. All very childish. Oh and i was made up tonight when Dave Goddard mentioned me on the coverage. I even mentioned in a private message to him i was not with the times.

Understand mate, I've had it, been accused of being someone else, don't let them spoil it, carry on posting, just Poole trolls.

1 minute ago, Midland Red said:

Not sure what that means 

How behind the times are you?;)

If you wanted to follow Charles Wright on Twitter ....... that’s his profile.

Just now, stevebrum said:

How behind the times are you?;)

If you wanted to follow Charles Wright on Twitter ....... that’s his profile.

But what's his handle on the cb radio

• Haha 1