British Speedway Forum
soupy

Newcastle v Redcar Sunday 13th October@ Stade De Brough 6-30pm

Good Luck to both teams and hope it is a good meeting and no injuries.I think 6 points win for Newcastle but if it is in the muck I can see a14 point win  lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hope the weather is kinder next weekend (assuming the provisional date stays), couldn't make it tonight but may venture up next weekend. Last time I was there, Bobby Beaton had a cracking meeting, does he still ride?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Hope the weather is kinder next weekend (assuming the provisional date stays), couldn't make it tonight but may venture up next weekend. Last time I was there, Bobby Beaton had a cracking meeting, does he still ride?

No, but he often drives a coach!!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, StevePark said:

No, but he often drives a coach!!

Does he drive it for Glasgow? Not seen Dave on here for a while and hope all is okay

Both Max and Danny are down to ride in the NLRC at scunny next Sunday,who gets the priority ? 

Edited by bigred

14 minutes ago, bigred said:

Both Max and Danny are down to ride in the NLRC at scunny next Sunday,who gets the priority ? 

43 minutes ago, bigred said:

Is Ully and Wright meant to be somewhere else as well ?