British Speedway Forum
frigbo

Pete Seaton

Sad bews breaking today of the passing of former Oxford and Peterborough rider Peter Seaton.

Winner of the first ever race at the Showground. RIP Pete

• Thanks 1

got to speak to pete a few times always offered his opinion and knowledge, speedway is poorer today with him no longer with us 

RIP Pete...always a popular figure at Cowley for many years.

Sorry to hear this , since I am getting up there myself I recall Peter starting at Brafield "Badgers"-time goes by so quickly. RIP Peter . BTW never figured out exactly where Brafield was -is there still a track. I seem to recall a guy called Laslo Muncsacki ( I think). Condolences to Peter's family.

2 hours ago, BOBBATH said:

Sorry to hear this , since I am getting up there myself I recall Peter starting at Brafield "Badgers"-time goes by so quickly. RIP Peter . BTW never figured out exactly where Brafield was -is there still a track. I seem to recall a guy called Laslo Muncsacki ( I think). Condolences to Peter's family.

Laszlo Munkasci - Hungarian friend of Sandor Levai.

Big shame, last I read / heard he was trying to get F2 speedway with road bike engines up and running.  RIP....

Dreadfully sorry to hear this news.

For a number of years, Pete was an attendee at the Sunderland Speedway Reunions.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends 

May he rest in peace. +

• Like 1

A true 100% speedway man. always looking to help the kids find the right path in their career. He will leave a big hole in in the heart of speedway.

• Like 2