Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

The White Knight

Members
  • Posts

    18,206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    101

The White Knight last won the day on September 26 2025

The White Knight had the most liked content!

About The White Knight

  • Birthday 04/05/1945

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male
  • Marital Status
    Widower
  • Music
    Country Music and Folk Music
  • Age
    81
  • Profession
    Retired

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Sunderland
  • Interests
    Speedway
    Reading
    History:
    World War One
    American Civil War
  • Team
    Sunderland 'Saints','Stars', Belle Vue, Redcar.

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

The White Knight's Achievements

Mentor

Mentor (12/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post

Recent Badges

9.6k

Reputation

  1. Well, I can't get my head around Ipswich having the National Stadium. There should be only ONE National Speedway Stadium and that is in Manchester. Purpose built, arguably the very best race track in the Country and is easily accessible from all parts of the Country for GP's, Championships etc. Unless I am picking this up wrong, once again, British Speedway has shot itself in the foot. No offence to Ipswich Fans - but - it is a joke - and a bad one at that.
  2. It may help if you put the year you require. I haven't a clue, but it may help you.
  3. Condolences to his Family at this time. Cracking rider for the 'Robins'. R.I.P. +
  4. Nonsense. 😲 It is obviously a second half final. 😉🙂
  5. Hands off!!! 🤬 I hope he will stay at Redcar. 👍
  6. R.I.P. + Arthur. Condolences to Family and Friends.
  7. Person ally, I hope this stay as is. With a few less intrusive adverts.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy