Doyle

Winging aussie

King 

Riss 

Heeps 

What does that leave? 

Could've sworn that was the majority of the team I named 

12 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Someone is a bit precious aren't they, is it bed time? 

I shared what I knew that's what a forum is for is it not? 

You may win a title one day is Sir Louis learns how to build a team that is.

As for drip feeding it is utterly pathetic in 2021

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Could've sworn that was the majority of the team I named 

You categorically stated what the Ipswich team was, and then labelled Louis as pathetic for not satisfying you by naming said team and instead “drip feeding” it. He’s literally done a deal for a rider in the last 48 hours so that proves you were talking absolute b0llocks. The team clearly wasn’t sorted when you claimed it was. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

You categorically stated what the Ipswich team was, and then labelled Louis as pathetic for not satisfying you by naming said team and instead “drip feeding” it. He’s literally done a deal for a rider in the last 48 hours so that proves you were talking absolute b0llocks. The team clearly wasn’t sorted when you claimed it was. 

Ok if you say so Mr Angry. We shall see

13 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Looks like Ipswich are trying to put as many riders I dislike in one team:rofl:

Dad's Army again it is then 

3 hours ago, Steve Irving said:

Things have changed the last few days at Ipswich 

But that's normal. 

Luckily as most teams will be fully announced within the next 10 days, we won't have long to wait

Edited by Phil The Ace

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Things have changed the last few days at Ipswich 

But that's normal. 

Luckily as most teams will be fully announced within the next 10 days, we won't have long to wait

Why are all the teams holding off so long? More than usual... Is there a big event planned where all teams are announced or something? The Championship are well ahead with announcements...

6 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Why are all the teams holding off so long? More than usual... Is there a big event planned where all teams are announced or something? The Championship are well ahead with announcements...

The defending champions and King's Lynn will be formally announced this week with no drip feeding nonsense

6 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Look at the post you have quoted  - it states things have changed. How can you announce something that hasn't been confirmed?

In alot of cases. Most of these signings are verbal. Nothing signed, untill it's signed then the riders can go anywhere else. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

In alot of cases. Most of these signings are verbal. Nothing signed, untill it's signed then the riders can go anywhere else. 

And you don’t announce them until they’ve signed the contract. Doesn’t mean clubs are “drip feeding”. 

If a club announced a signing based on a verbal agreement, revealed the rider to huge fanfare through their media channels, only for that rider to end up elsewhere then the club would rightly be criticised for being unprofessional. 

You just don’t (or shouldn’t) be officially announcing anything until the ink is dry on the contract. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Look at the post you have quoted  - it states things have changed. How can you announce something that hasn't been confirmed?

I dont mean ipswich necessarily, all 6 teams... it's nearly december and only 4 signings have been announced? Normally teams are half or more completed by now in both the PL and CL... just seems to have been kinda quiet so far this winter is all? We dont even know what the official final averages will be!!

13 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

I dont mean ipswich necessarily, all 6 teams... it's nearly december and only 4 signings have been announced? Normally teams are half or more completed by now in both the PL and CL... just seems to have been kinda quiet so far this winter is all? We dont even know what the official final averages will be!!

Maybe team's are waiting to see if anymore top riders want to race over here? We can all hope. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Are Sheffiedl not announcing their 1-7 on Wednesday 1st December? I think that you will find most teams have a minimum of 5 riders signed, while some teams have clearly had their 1-7 signed for a while and are just timing their announcements to get maximum media exposure.

9 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

Why are all the teams holding off so long? More than usual..

Holding off more than usual?

We're not even out of November yet, and most teams are planning to reveal the compete 1-7 already.    I've never known it all sorted so early!

Usually at the back end of November we're still waiting to hear the outcome of the AGM, the points limit, and who is in which league.    I can even remember in the recent past when signings were being made in March in the last week before press day.

• Like 2