British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest leerichardon-champ

All Lee Richardson fans.....

Guest leerichardon-champ

I thought that Lee done so well on saturday. Everytime he rides he gets so much better. He deserves to be the champion the amount of time and work he puts into speedway.

So Lee richardon the new champ??? I think so! :rolleyes::D:):wink:

OK - Who is it this time posting under a different name ?????? Answers on the back of a matchbox please :D

Edited by Philip Addison

I had this on-going discussion with my dad at the weekend. He is convinced that Richardson will win the title one day, but I really cannot see it myself. I thought third was a great result and fair play to him.

He can gate and he's fast, but I just don't think he has the ability to execute enough overtaking manouvres at this level. Gating is bloody important in the GPs, but I still think you have to be able to force an opening if you want to win things.

Rickardson, Pedersen, Loram have all had to do some serious overtaking to win the Championship. I'm not sure if Lee can do that.

Guest leerichardon-champ

Lee can and will do it. I am sorry but how far has he come. He was the under 21 world champ. Now he is the elite league riders champ. It takes time, he has only been in the gp for two years now. He needs to adjust to how the whole thing works and then as usual he will go out and win it!

:D

Well, all I can say is that I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Actually Lee has had 3 good Gps and he is riding really well in the elite league :angry:

i think someone as been watching Lee with their eyes shut B)

well done to lee on saturday same that I could not get a coach down... anyway philfromcov have you put that voodoo doll away or burnt it yet?!?

Is he still managed by Joan Davies? Or has the blonde bombshell lost interest since buying himself a burger van? B)

Guest leerichardon-champ

Yeah i no i spelt !RichardSon" wrong but i cant b bothered to change it. Lee has got his u21 world champion and elite leauge riders to back him up

He will prove everyone who doubts him wrong, then u will all b like "yeah we always knew you could do it"

He CAN and WILL do it. Trust me

:D