British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
REAPER

Nicki Pedersen Spits Out His Dummy Again

Nicki Pedersen's dirt deflector caught Jason Crump's back wheel, causing Crump to fall.

Good job you were watching very carefully what happened. We wouldn't want you to get your facts wrong now would we?

Grim, that was just a mis-type. You know exactly what I was trying to say.

I think that N.P must take a lesson of a fairplay and controling his nerves.

I think this take him a lot of energy!

Guest ruberoid375
That's quite witty for a Reading fan although I notice your reply was edited so you obviously had to have a few practice go's first.  :mad:

Your one about the shoe menders was quite contrived as well. :rolleyes:

Charming!  :(

Are you the one who's been giving Pedersen lessons in How to win friends and influence people?

Just what I was wondering too Wackie :blink:

After reading this thread all I see from The Grim Reaper is lack of respect for anyone else's point of view.

I am not a fan of Nicki Pedersen but I have to mention how sporting he was in the final to run like that and get his bike off the track so that the race wouldn't be stopped. Shame having managed to do that the race was indeed stopped.

Edited by Midnight_Lady

Charming!   :(

Are you the one who's been giving Pedersen lessons in How to win friends and influence people?

Just what I was wondering too Wackie :blink:

After reading this thread all I see from The Grim Reaper is lack of respect for anyone else's point of view.

So the Mods going to take any action with this shady character? B):D:wink:

(I reckon Shazzy would whip him into shape grinning-smiley-003.gif)

Guest JY2003

Nicki didnt even touch Grumpy :mad: . The dirt defelector(SP)did. As i watched the GP last night. Loved the use off language by Nicki :D

My apologies. Please feel free to post 40 odd pages of vitriolic drivel everytime a certain rider does nothing wrong, & let's have more posts from people who find shooting birds & squirrels entertaining. Sorry if anyone has been traumatised by my posts, I'll crawl back to the dark recesses of hell from where I came from. :mad:

all i can say that i thought it was wonderful tv and it couldnt come at a better time as to liven up what i thought was the worst GP of the year by far!!! that track was a disgrace considering the racing so far this season..is it a danish insistence on producing slick tracks????....i really do believe its time for mr olsen to stand down from race director as he clearly has the interests of danish speedway far higher than gp n general....you only have to look at the state of the m4 motorway last year that is hamar to realise its all to do with engineering a win for nikki and his fellow danisssshhhhhh cronies like hans and bjarne????! :angry::o

Edited by hagonshocker

I was sat watching the GP with one of englands top riders fathers (who happened to teach him all he knew) and an ex rider, both who agreed that Nicki had the racing line and that Jason was at fault. The replay shows Nicki's dirt deflector touching Jason, thats all. Nicki rode wide yes, but as Nicki put it he was in the front and commanding the race. Kelvin (I'm always right about everything) Tatum said Nicki should have been able to see Jason out the corner of his eye, yes, but only if he was looking towards the fence and not towards the inside of the track. Only Nicki will know, but I got the feeling that people are now finding any excuse to slate him. I hope that Tony Steele didn't exclude him for this incident with the Greg incident in mind. Yes it shouldn't happen like that, but who knows. He's made some shocking decisions this season, I always used to think he was a sound ref, but now I'm not as sure...

I was sat watching the GP with one of englands top riders fathers (who happened to teach him all he knew) and an ex rider, both who agreed that Nicki had the racing line and that Jason was at fault. The replay shows Nicki's dirt deflector touching Jason, thats all. Nicki rode wide yes, but as Nicki put it he was in the front and commanding the race. Kelvin (I'm always right about everything) Tatum said Nicki should have been able to see Jason out the corner of his eye, yes, but only if he was looking towards the fence and not towards the inside of the track. Only Nicki will know, but I got the feeling that people are now finding any excuse to slate him. I hope that Tony Steele didn't exclude him for this incident with the Greg incident in mind. Yes it shouldn't happen like that, but who knows. He's made some shocking decisions this season, I always used to think he was a sound ref, but now I'm not as sure...

Completely agree with you, good to see there are others out there who can judge him fairly!

Everyone is entitled to post their own opinion on here. I have made mine, others have made theirs. Its just a shame that the Grim Creeper has to show his ignorance and lack of respect of peoples rights to their own opinion.

If it had been a football match Crump would have been booked for diving.

Shame he is resorting to those type of tactics as he doesn't really need to given his ability.

Interesting to note there are 2 threads 1. Nicki spits his dummy out and 2. Well done Nicki.

One thread has 12 pages the other 3 Just proves that most people on here only see the bad in one person shame on you :sad:

As for the incident well Crumpy fell off far to easily, I watched Sete Gibernau bash the back of Valentino Rossi earlier in the day at 100mph yet he still stayed on after wrecking his front fairing, maybe we should introduce marshalls with waved yellow flags meaning no passing whilst the rider is on the track :wink: You'd see them get up quicker then :wink:

Crumpy looks like he has been watching Rune Holta to much,there are far to many riders now lying on the track to get races stopped and Tony Steele fell for it hook line and sinker. Yes I can understand Nicki's reaction I mean Crumpys never thrown a wobbler or Gollob. We got great TV and it livened up a GP that needed that spark.

Just to add, it was good tv from which ever angle you see the accident from, but it was also nice to see that Nicki was seen smiling not long after and laughing and joking. If the roles had been reversed just imagine how miserable and grumpy Jason would have been for the rest of the meeting.

He's dangerous, disgusting, despised, foul tempered, foul mouthed, and has a great catch phrase, the archetypal baddie. "You know" I'm begining to like him. Can't wait for the next episode when he becomes the Sheriff of Nottingham and runs thro' Kevin Costner.