British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
REAPER

Nicki Pedersen Spits Out His Dummy Again

Nicki Pedersen - What is his problem???????

He knocks off another rider and surprise, surprise, it's not his fault!

Get real Nicki, you're a danger on two wheels. When are you going to grow up and accept that you're a serious accident waiting to happen?

I'm sure Tony Steele is gutted that you're not going to talk to him again!!!!

Mod Note:- No excuse for you to use bad language too-swearing removed

Scott Nicholls and Tony Rickardsen hit the rut, Nicki move out to avoid hit, a like most footballers of today afetr a little tap, crump dives and rolls over and over, to get the other Player (rider) the yellow card ( exclusion ) great tv though

I don't think he did it on purpose this time but boy did he throw his toys when he DEFINATLY made contact.

COME ON PUK!

Didn't take long for the anti Nicki children to get their names in print. A move that all the clean riders like Crump and Greg and of course superclean Sam do week in week out but oh no its Nicki. Some people need to get real and be fair to everyone. :angry::angry:

:blink::blink:

Tsunami, it's not so much the move but the reaction to being excluded for it. I'm all for claiming innocence, who wouldn't? But not so aggresively, not when he WAS guilty.

It was in 3 diffeent placs, the 3 incidents you mention. Nicholls was exiting the 4th bend on the inside. TRick was nearer the apex a bit wider and Pedersen was out mid-track somewhere between the two. If it's a rut it's a long curly one!!!!

Shocking decision from Tony Steele to Exclude Pedersen. Crump could have stayed on board but flopped down like a drama queen, throwing his hands in the air to make it look even more dramatic.

He could have stayed on. Steele called it very wrong. Pedersen was leading and had the racing line.

SCB

Yes, but if don't excited in a world championship you should not be there. I have seen worse reactions to that at PL level. I like Tony Steel and he is top referee but I think the ginger winger conned him.

Edited by Tsunami

Guest richtea78

Come off it - it was pure entertainment. I thought it was hilarious. Whether he was guilty or not doesnt matter but that was great TV. Anyone flipping through the channels and seeing that would have definitly carried on watching. Just what speedway needs

Come off it - it was pure entertainment. I thought it was hilarious. Whether he was guilty or not doesnt matter but that was great TV. Anyone flipping through the channels and seeing that would have definitly carried on watching. Just what speedway needs

agree totally.

glad to see PUK's still in :D

steady out after 2 rides :sad:

a dane will win :rolleyes: no doubt ( nicki :P ) :wink:

you got to admit it adds to the drama for tv, the SWC should be good too now, shame Greg and The USA team ain't there, if only we could get this sport on BBC, sure the public would love it

should be on NORMAL telly so i can watch it :P

us poor people cant aford sky :oops:

SCB, Jill

Both KB and PUK did brilliant.