British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Well Done Nicki

Guest JY2003
Also...........i dont think he deliberatly took Jason out earlier on in the night, it was just an accident!

His dirt deflector touched Grumpys wheel

Considering nicki's bad press was surprised to see him chase his bike down the straight and drag his bike off the track. BUT fair play that was genuine sportmanship considering his crash.

Also applaud Jason Crump who went in Hans Andersen pit and patted him on the soulder following his 2x ef.

However all in all felt this SGP was poor in comparison to Cardiff ... in terms of racing ..although the Danish crowd seemed to be making quite a good atmosphere.

although the Danish crowd seemed to be making quite a good atmosphere.

Not really surprising considering the most exciting thing they get to do the rest of the year is sit round eating pickled raw fish. :mad:

You know that's not what I meant, ya daft muppet! :P

I refuse to let your angry smilies dampen one of my rare happy moods!

Bet you wont be so happy when you see a daft muppet walking up your garden path in a black cloak with a scythe in his hand. :mad:

I don't remember him on the muppets, was he Kermit's long lost brother or something :blink::blink:

Not really surprising considering the most exciting thing they get to do the rest of the year is sit round eating pickled raw fish. :mad:

And what is that supposed to mean ?

I agree..I dont like the fella..never have done but tonite he showed he can be a gent and a true sportsman

well done nicki

I agree with you Krissie and didn't he look comical running down the track. At first i thought he was having a paddy.

I think Sky did as well Maggie - they seemed most disappointed!

:D

I agree with you Krissie and didn't he look comical running down the track. At first i thought he was having a paddy.

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but what does "Paddy" mean here ?

They thought he was having an Irishman. :mad:

They thought he was having an Irishman. :mad:

I knew "Paddy" is the nickname of an Irishman, but the meaning of having one, I don't understand.

Is it a kind of slang or . . . . . .?

Guest Steve Dixon

Garf, try tantrum.... :rolleyes:

Flippin heck this should be good - my English is probably worse than yours Garf! lol

A 'paddy' means that they are taking a daft turn, really mad about something and acting irrationally

Was thinking about you on Saturday Garf - bet you guys had a great time, was shouting on KB in his races, he did really well!

:)

Flippin heck this should be good - my English is probably worse than yours Garf! lol

A 'paddy' means that they are taking a daft turn, really mad about something and acting irrationally

Was thinking about you on Saturday Garf - bet you guys had a great time, was shouting on KB in his races, he did really well!

:)

Thanks Lioness. Gave me another picture of an Irishman then. lol

Yep, we were having a great time. Especially in the heat where KB an PUK made a pair-ride against a couple of swedes, it was actually TRick and Max. That was great racing.

We were sitting just in the middle, between the first and the second bend. Primarely because we had a disabled in wheel-chair with us (KB's grand dad). But we could not hear/understand a word of what was said in the speakers.

It was fun, and my first GP at all. My voice was so worn down that even a frog could do it better than I. :wink:

Now I'm looking forward to the GP qualification final on the 14th of August in Vojens.

Will be a great meeting too.

Edited by garf

Throwing a wobbly :D