British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Papa Bazarou

Tony Rickardsson's knock

Guest susie

Seems to me JY you should find a forum where you may have an idea what you are talking about.

Maybe he has family troubles, maybe his health isnt all that great did anyone notice how much hair he has lost on top, it seems to have gone rather rapidly IMO, so could there be a health issue here ? :unsure:

La-La,

I really think Tony is just having a year which is just below his normal very high standards....

I am the same age as Tony, and now have a "Craig Boyce / Steve Johnston" um "Hair-Style" due to hair loss, but as far as I know, I am perfectly healthy, and I expect Tony is too...Like the rest of us, Tony is getting a little older, and losing his hair, which is nothing unusual....He should crop it, doesnt get windslept, and you dont look like a drowned rat in heavy rain, and only need a quick polish with Mr. Sheen every day ;)

As Wackie said , Tony has been using new frames, or at least experimenting with some, from Penske...There is a letter from a Penske employee in a recent edition of the Speedway Star explaining the project, but I cant remember whether it is this weeks or last weeks edition.....

I am the same age as Tony, and now have a "Craig Boyce / Steve Johnston" um "Hair-Style" due to hair loss, but as far as I know, I am perfectly healthy, and I expect Tony is too...Like the rest of us, Tony is getting a little older, and losing his hair, which is nothing unusual....He should crop it, doesnt get windslept, and you dont look like a drowned rat in heavy rain, and only need a quick polish with Mr. Sheen every day ;)

God preserve us. Well at least I know who to contact when I want my roots re-doing. :mad:

Jeffster, i know what you are saying, and some people do start to loose their hair at an early age , my daughters boyfriend is only 22 and his hair is already starting to go thin so he has also shaved it all off ,but i saw tony at stonleigh and his hair looked fine then it just seems to have got very sparce very quickly thats all i am saying ,i personally hope he is very healthy,and that health is not the reason for his hair loss.

personally I think you're reading a little too much into the whole hair loss thing.

If you look at they way Tony managed to get up after his crash and still go out and ride, I think he's still very fit and healthy.

Tony has alsways kept up very high standards of fitness and I'm sure this year is the same as ever.

He's experimenting and having some bad luck at the same time but the thing to remember is that the man is a five time world champion. He knows what it takes to be the best and I really don't think that with two young children he would risk anything at all with his health. If he did have a problem I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to pack in speedway completely so that he could concentrate on his children.

After all he's been there, done it, won everything there is and is constantly wearing the t-shirt.

Guest JY2003

Had some Poole fans on our flight back to England and they was saying that he is having family problems :rolleyes:

I assume these are not the Poole fans you were bad mouthing on another thread. :P

As others have been said Tony Rs private life is just that.... PRIVATE.

Guest JY2003
I assume these are not the Poole fans you were bad mouthing on another thread. :P

Im not bad mouthing...

Yes they ARE Poole fans

Im just telling you what they told me

QUOTE (Star Lady @ Jun 27 2004, 10:22 PM)

I assume these are not the Poole fans you were bad mouthing on another thread. 

Im not bad mouthing...

JY I quote your post from Poole v Eastbourne thread.

Shame i wont be at this meeting.Havent been down to Poole for a long time because off the fans

Seems to be a blanket bad mouthing of Poole fans to me, yet you are quite happy to believe and repeat the sayings of Poole fans when it suits you and they are sensationalising a riders private life.

First we had your mothers thoughts on Tony Rs private life and now the Poole fans, why don't you just stick to FACTS. I assume both your mother and these Poole fans are very close friends with Tony R.

How would you like it if people posted rumours and their thoughts about your private life, when in all probability they were not true. Think about it.

Guest JY2003
Seems to be a blanket bad mouthing of Poole fans to me, yet you are quite happy to believe and repeat the sayings of Poole fans when it suits you and they are sensationalising a riders private life.

First we had your mothers thoughts on Tony Rs private life and now the Poole fans, why don't you just stick to FACTS. I assume both your mother and these Poole fans are very close friends with Tony R.

How would you like it if people posted rumours and their thoughts about your private life, when in all probability they were not true. Think about it.

Im only telling you what these Poole fans told me. I will repeat sayings of Poole fans if they slag off/say something horrible about a rider..

My Mums thoughts were that he was having family problems.And these Poole fans are close to Tony(So they say)Coz the girls Dad is the pit marshal at Poole.

you sure it wasnt nikki pedersens mechanics wife again?! lolol you do have some peculiar contacts...usually in laws somebody eh?!! lol do yerself a favour sweet young thing and please refrain from speculating cos it can cause an awful amount of sh*t ok?

Star Lady and Hagonshocker are spot on.

He's a speedway rider. Please stick to speedway rather than spreading rumours about his private life - thats not on.

My dog's half brothers owners aunts cousin once told me...... :angry:

Guest JY2003
He's a speedway rider. Please stick to speedway rather than spreading rumours about his private life - thats not on.

IM ONLY SAYING WHAT THESE POOLE FANS TOLD ME...Is that a crime? :unsure::rolleyes:

In this case YES - you are spreading rumour that is unfounded on a persons private life. Two wrongs - you have no business to.

You should know the damage that does.

Once and for all stop it now please and whilst you are at it stop the shouting, its the last resort of someone in the wrong :angry:

On here YES :wink: Thou shal not gossip did you not know that :D

As for Rickardsson, certainly looking rather beat up in the last 2 Gp's and I do wonder if this will be his final year in speedway :unsure: He is still a class apart and has set the standards for everyone to follow but I think everyone followed, caught up and have now overtaken him (watch him win the next gp now lol)