British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Shame all other GP riders did not have the honesty of Scott.

In a position to qualify for the grand final when Hancock puts his back wheel into Scotts front wheel (without intent). When probably easier to fall off, (and Hancock would be excluded), Scott regains his composure and balance, but drops a place. Great determination wins back the place before a final bend/straight crash puts him out.

Great effort.

From an Ipswich view, also well done to Hans and Jesper B.

In fact Scotts place in the semis was only due to Hans unfortunate engibe failure, (his second of the night), and Jespers exit was a touch unfortunate, being forced to slow on the entry of the 3rd bend and lose 2nd place in an elimator.

Great TV viewing though, and as usual Holta falls off when challenged on the inside, (what did Hans say about him after Cardiff ? point proven !). I guess Mike Steele will have sleepless nights now Nicki Pedersen dosent want to be his friend !

Shame to see Loram go out so early and Stead looked lacking in match fitness.

Well done to Crumpy to hold his nerve in the final re-run.

Scott was acceleration off the bend at the time, so it probably wouldn't be easier to fall off at all. Just dangerous. In Crump's position, Scott would have probably laid down too.

I was a bit disappointed with Stead. I never expected him to go very far in this company, but he was well off the pace. It would have been good to at least have seen him getting stuck in a bit.