British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Storming Norman

Why was Lee Richardson excluded?

What a lot of fuzz about KB taking Lee out.

I can't recall the accident at all, but that might be because of the great performance by KB.

IMO KB would have been in the final if Crumpie did not make the right turn in the gating in the semi.

I still don't think it was a fair move by Crumpie, but Crumpie has obviously  been so afraid og KB's performing at the day of racing in Copenhagen.

too true!

surely that was an unfair manouvre by the so called "black sheep of the ginger community" :D

KB would have either won or came second to Nicki had there been any justice, but KB and NP will have their days and the world and the biased and Sky Sports team will sit up and take notice.

Guest pumpkin

I totally agree. Lee was robbed of a place in the next round. All 4 should have been put back in as it was 50/50 on how it hapened. Poor lee his confidence will b kknocked by that.

Guest Steve Dixon
nah I fell asleep so missed the draws and the first semi final - i guess speedway just isnt the same as it is at the picturesque stade de brough.

What on earth do you keep raving about Newcastle for??

This is about the GP. :rolleyes:

It's his weird sense of humour - takes some getting used to. :wink:

I still don't think it was a fair move by Crumpie, but Crumpie has obviously been so afraid og KB's performing at the day of racing in Copenhagen.

:lol::D:lol:

I totally agree. Lee was robbed of a place in the next round. All 4 should have been put back in as it was 50/50 on how it hapened. Poor lee his confidence will b kknocked by that.

What absolute cack, Bjerre hardly touched Lee, if at all, it's not Bjerre's fault Lee had a touch of the Rune Holta's. And are we suggesting that all four back can be used on the third lap or whenever it was - bizarre.

Edited by FlyinRyan

I think Lee proved this week on sky at swindon what kind of a rider he is!

I think refs should think twice if they see Lee in a 50/50 situation - personally id just exclude him and get on with it.

I like hans anderson's manouvre where he totally took Bjarne P out of a race and the commentators never stopped praising the poole reject, imagine what they would say if nicki done that manouvre?

He did three dubious manouvers in the GP [ not like Mr Andersen that,ahem ] the one you mention.Heat 6 i was doing my nut at Muddle'ard.Domino effect ? What crap.Loram in red and Max in blue never even move out.Andersen in White takes Dryml's in yellow front wheel away causing them both to pile in.Lovely left elbow right in Ryan Sullivans kisser in Heat 12 aswell.Got criticised last time i questioned Mr Andersen better be careful,ahhh what the hell.

Yes I noticed the incidents with Hans, he is been getting worse each GP. I think he rides with such arrogance and he definitely intends to knock people off. I still can't understand why Nicki is considered so dangerous compared to Hans. And yes, Hans definitely had the elbows out in the race with Ryan so that cost him any chance in that race and it was over for him.

What absolute rubbish. I know, lets turn Speedway into a completely non-contact sport with no overtaking at all. First out of the gate wins, as all non-Speedway people perceive, lets confirm this for them eh? Get real.

This is why 'im indoors finds speedway boring every meeting I've made him watch on tv., there has been no overtaking and I know this as to prove him wrong I watched for it especially! Now if he was to bother to get interested enough for Cardiff then he would see something totally different but.............. I enjoy myself at speedway too much without him there so shhhhhhh don't tell him how good our sport is even if there is a lot of negative postings. :wink: