British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cougar Pirate

Play-Off Line-ups

There is nowt wrong with fozzy its the best drink in the world but when you talk like an 8 year old you cant be taken seriously so all of you drop the baby talk and use the english language as it was mean't to be used. As for the dipstick who said someone needs a chill pill then maybe you need to take a long look at euthanasia, that may include taking a pill.

Why is it that people who criticise other people's use of English are always pretty hopeless at it themselves?

Guest fosters

Its probably because i dont pretend to be an expert in the use of grammar but neither do i pretend to be thick as pig s*** by putting a y on the endy ofy every wordy ify youy gety myy meaningy

Think you have to look at form around the Poole track - if it was at Oxford I'd agree Travis would be a good choice. But around Wimborne Rd - of all the Aussie's they could have picked, Boycie is probably the best of the bunch - having ridden for Poole for so many years he'll know the lines to take and the set ups etc.

Now watch me have to eat humble pie when he has a mare tonight... :rolleyes:

OK - so what do I know?!! Where's that pie? :D