British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tina

No standing tickets left

Just been down to the stadium for tickets and was told (by John Postlewaite) that there are no standing tickets left. So if you are travelling quite a distance and are not prepared to pay seating prices you might not want to bother :(

Although he did say that Health and Safety may release a few more but they will not know that until around 6pm tomorrow evening.

Edited by Tina

Must have just missed you Tina! Just been to pick mine up and yep, no more standing, although you might get lucky like the woman in front of me who managed to pick up a couple as someone had just swapped theirs for seating!

Judging by the amount of tickets that they were printing out for collection, it's going to be a huge crowd tomorrow and there's a steady stream of people going to the box office to buy tickets! :D

Looks like the car park again for me then :mad::mad:

Must have just missed you Tina! Just been to pick mine up and yep, no more standing, although you might get lucky like the woman in front of me who managed to pick up a couple as someone had just swapped theirs for seating!

Judging by the amount of tickets that they were printing out for collection, it's going to be a huge crowd tomorrow and there's a steady stream of people going to the box office to buy tickets! :D

Well you couldn't hope for a better advert than the meeting than yesterday (or the fact that Timothy will be in the car park)

Must mean it's a sell-out for the final then, as Shovlar has been telling us for weeks that ALL seating tickets have long since been sold out for the final.

Funny thing is he said that there were very few seating tickets left for last night's race-off, and from where I was sat in the grand stand it was less than half-full, plus the temporary seating was only being used by those let through from standing areas.

So Mr Spin Doctor Shovlar, what's occuring?

Nick i could look after your car if you want :wink:

Looks like the car park again for me then :mad::mad:

Best place for you :wink: For people coming in via the New Stand entrance keep a look out for Tabby and myself we will be there selling the programmes :wink:

Guest richtea78
Looks like the car park again for me then  :mad:  :mad:

Best place for you :wink: For people coming in via the New Stand entrance keep a look out for Tabby and myself we will be there selling the programmes :wink:

I must have walked/run straight passed you :cry:

I did see you and Tabby as I came in, Shazzy......unfortunately I was in a rush to get to the 1st corner to get a spot so didn't stop to talk...and later when I went back, you was rushed off your feet, so thought it best to leave you alone.